Looking into Dr. Rahal, but didn't see a SINGLE negative review...is this possible?

flow

Of course I'm 100% aware of their procedure requirements since I'm scheduled in less than 3 months, their requirements for blood work and a local doctors sign off was totally normal to me. It happened to coincide with my physical so I simply tool the paperwork to my doctors office. It was all filled out for me and the bloodworm was incorporated in the normal physical that my doctor does so it was seamless to me and did not cost me an extra dime. While you might view it as intrusive - the doctors working on you want to make sure you are not only healthy but also do not transmit any communicable disease during the procedure.

Yep totally agree and already had all the tests done locally.

They still wanted me visit a local clinic.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 1 year later...

The reason why you don't see bad review about DR rahal, because the admins in this forum go out of their way to defend them. My post has been removed on technicality after the admin made few posts defending the Doctor. I'm sure they will remove this post also.