Trx2

Stumbled across TRX2 and wondered if anyone could recommend it? Not the cheapest product I've seen

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Coalition hair restoration physician Dr. William Rassman wrote about the product on his popular balding blog a while back. Basically, he stated that the evidence/science behind it wasn't as conclusive as he'd like. I tried to link the articles, but I can't get his blog to load.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Coalition hair restoration physician Dr. William Rassman wrote about the product on his popular balding blog a while back. Basically, he stated that the evidence/science behind it wasn't as conclusive as he'd like. I tried to link the articles, but I can't get his blog to load.

Thanks. I see they did a trial on about 50 men and claim to have seen some positive results.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I'm on TRX2 capsules since around 8 month complementary to 5% minoxidil (rogaine foam). The capsules do wonder for me as they either seem to be the real deal or to have reinitiated minoxidil efficacy (which I my case haltered after ca. 5 years of use). Hair loss stopped and hair as thick as in my early twenties again. Recommend it. Initially bought it at my local pharmacy but too expensive. Much cheaper when ordering online.

Trx2 seems to work i was on it for 3 months gave up fin just before i started it , the trx2 works when i dtopped more hair was coming out in shower so i just bought ingredents and take that and works just as trx2 did my advice it works but dont waste cash on it , get the ingredents and make your own costs around 15e a month

• 9 months later...