Dr. Paul Shapiro-7Mos FUE -1922gr/3932hairs

This patient is happy with his progress at 7 months so far and wanted us to post his results on his behalf. We'll ask him to wet his hair for pics in the 12 months result pics. We're very appreciative to our patients who are able to send progress pictures so we try not to burden them with a lot of instructions on the type of pics we want. We do have a instructions sheet but I think he did a good job of sending quality photos.

Thanks OH. Will do.

WB, since this is only 7 mos post op, we expect more thickening in the next 5-6 months.

You'd have to read Orlhair's account of his progress. Even though he was happy at 6,7,8, and 9 months post op, he didn't expect more growth or thickening after 9-10 months. Between 11-12 months post op, he felt there was enough growth that he no longer feels the need to have another procedure.

Fantastic result Janna. That is a big change for him with a relatively small number of grafts.......I am always amazed with how much you guys are able to accomplish relative to the number of grafts used. Hard to believe I am at the one year mark! I am getting a haircut tomorrow and will take some more pics. I may seek some help in putting together a before, post op, six months and one year presentation if that is OK.

This dude has to be so happy and he still has more to come!

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

Thanks Irishsailor and Orlhair!

Orlhair,

Of course we'd be happy to help. Once you post your 1 yr pics, we can take all your progress pics since the start of your procedure to your final result and put them all together into one presentation. You've done a fabulous job of taking good, clear pictures so the presentation should be a good one. I'm looking forward to seeing it completed.