URGENT!! Recommended hair transplant surgeons in California.

MoeyK

Hey guys,

I will be going to the USA on a holiday for 6 weeks beginning in June. Is there any hair transplant surgeons who are highly recommended in the area?

I have found three Dr Carman, Dr Reed and Dr Ross respectively. What are you thoughts and who would you recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Based on results posted on this forum, in California I would choose either Dr. Reed or Dr. Carman. I also like Dr. Meshkin in California. All the ones you listed do great work.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Thanks for the reply!

So in terms of the FUE technique you would recommend Dr Reed and Carman over Dr Ross?

Can you please provide me with a link to either of the Dr's results. I am only looking for a small session to fix my hair line as that is the only area affected.

I will research the Dr you just mentioned also.

I just had a look at the results by Dr Umar and they seem ok. The results put up by Dr Meshkin are mind blowing! They are amazing nearly every single one of them. Have you had a procedure done yourself?

Recommended hair transplant surgeons in California.

Let me know if you'd like any additional information on a particular physician!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I just had a look at the results by Dr Umar and they seem ok. The results put up by Dr Meshkin are mind blowing! They are amazing nearly every single one of them. Have you had a procedure done yourself?

I didnt have one yet but im doing my research and planning to do one hopefully soon.

I might do mine with Dr. Keser in turkey for FUE or i might do the HST instead since im planning to keep my hear buzzed and want to avoid scaring which seems to be possible with HST.

I didnt have one yet but im doing my research and planning to do one hopefully soon.

I might do mine with Dr. Keser in turkey for FUE or i might do the HST instead since im planning to keep my hear buzzed and want to avoid scaring which seems to be possible with HST.

That is the main issue I am having too. From what I have researched most doctors are good in making a natural appearing hairline, only concern is the scar!

That's only thing stopping me at the moment

That is the main issue I am having too. From what I have researched most doctors are good in making a natural appearing hairline, only concern is the scar!

That's only thing stopping me at the moment

Same thing here, i really wanna frame my face so bad and then if i keep losing my hair (baldness is progressive and unpredictable specially since i will not be taking drugs) i would like to buzz my hair as short as possible like to 0 grade or maximum 1, then my face will be framed. But with fue if you go that short ull still get those white dots.

Dr. Wesley mentioned in his website that soon he's coming out with new totally scarless procedure :

Scarless Hair Transplantation by Carlos K. Wesley, MD

Thing is im not sure when this will be available.

HST (gho procedure) is another option where they claim it leaves no scars at all since the donor hair will grow again.. But i cant find enough information and results about HST, since it's new approach that is not followed by anybody other than dr. Gho.

Keep us updated with your research. Good luvk

Same thing here, i really wanna frame my face so bad and then if i keep losing my hair (baldness is progressive and unpredictable specially since i will not be taking drugs) i would like to buzz my hair as short as possible like to 0 grade or maximum 1, then my face will be framed. But with fue if you go that short ull still get those white dots.

Dr. Wesley mentioned in his website that soon he's coming out with new totally scarless procedure :

Scarless Hair Transplantation by Carlos K. Wesley, MD

Thing is im not sure when this will be available.

HST (gho procedure) is another option where they claim it leaves no scars at all since the donor hair will grow again.. But i cant find enough information and results about HST, since it's new approach that is not followed by anybody other than dr. Gho.

Keep us updated with your research. Good luvk

Yeah that is the biggest issue for me to be honest. Not too concerned about the crown area as it isnt that bad but I really want to frame my face again!

Gone are the days when i would actually ask the hairdresser to frame my face with the razor blade lol! how depressing.

Although there is a potential for scarring, is it possible to recieve no scar or very minimal?

I just had a look at that, seems amazing if it comes to fruition. But are you willing to wait until 2013?

Yeah that is the biggest issue for me to be honest. Not too concerned about the crown area as it isnt that bad but I really want to frame my face again!

Gone are the days when i would actually ask the hairdresser to frame my face with the razor blade lol! how depressing.

Although there is a potential for scarring, is it possible to recieve no scar or very minimal?

I just had a look at that, seems amazing if it comes to fruition. But are you willing to wait until 2013?

Im trying to contact dr. Wesley to see when hes expecting to have this out exactly, if it's end of 2012 or beggining of 2013 it might be worth the wait but if it's not clear when it will be out which might be end of 2013 or even after that, i dont think ill be able to wait.

Then i might either go for HST (gho procedure) if i gurantee that there will bo no scars at all as they claim, or go with regular fue knowing that grade 2 or 3 would be the shortest i can cut my hair.

I really wanna frame my face so bad man..

Im trying to contact dr. Wesley to see when hes expecting to have this out exactly, if it's end of 2012 or beggining of 2013 it might be worth the wait but if it's not clear when it will be out which might be end of 2013 or even after that, i dont think ill be able to wait.

Then i might either go for HST (gho procedure) if i gurantee that there will bo no scars at all as they claim, or go with regular fue knowing that grade 2 or 3 would be the shortest i can cut my hair.

I really wanna frame my face so bad man..

Once you find out let me know as well. The only problem is, because its a new technique would he garauntee he can execute it safely and with desired results?

Yeah if its end of 2013 I dont think I could wait either. Cant buy back time! Im only 23 but still I feel this is the time for me to be out there.

Honestly I cant believe HAIR could have dented my confidence so much. Why arent you on any meds though?

Once you find out let me know as well. The only problem is, because its a new technique would he garauntee he can execute it safely and with desired results?

Yeah if its end of 2013 I dont think I could wait either. Cant buy back time! Im only 23 but still I feel this is the time for me to be out there.

Honestly I cant believe HAIR could have dented my confidence so much. Why arent you on any meds though?

Im about to start a family and im afraid of the sides, i could be wrong though but i beleive the continues usage of any drug will create sides if not now then it could be in the long term And it's not like a risk you take for a short time and you done. Those meds have to be taken for life.

Im fine with the buzz cut down to grade 0 , all i really wanna do is frame my face with no scars and then if i start losing more native hair ill keep my hair buzzed to 0.

There is a football player called Zidan, he has a weird kind of natural balding where he still has his hairline (V shape) but he's totally bald from the crown and he keeps shaving his head and still looks 100 time better than regular bald dudes just because he still got his hair from the front (even though it's not like he has the best hair line or something but it suits his age)

You can find his pic in this link:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__DaEALZWZUk/S_EftFpJxYI/AAAAAAAAEFs/8EPZcCwt98E/s1600/Zidane3.jpg

Im about to start a family and im afraid of the sides, i could be wrong though but i beleive the continues usage of any drug will create sides if not now then it could be in the long term And it's not like a risk you take for a short time and you done. Those meds have to be taken for life.

Im fine with the buzz cut down to grade 0 , all i really wanna do is frame my face with no scars and then if i start losing more native hair ill keep my hair buzzed to 0.

There is a football player called Zidan, he has a weird kind of natural balding where he still has his hairline (V shape) but he's totally bald from the crown and he keeps shaving his head and still looks 100 time better than regular bald dudes just because he still got his hair from the front (even though it's not like he has the best hair line or something but it suits his age)

You can find his pic in this link:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__DaEALZWZUk/S_EftFpJxYI/AAAAAAAAEFs/8EPZcCwt98E/s1600/Zidane3.jpg

Yeah I just started taking finasteride a few months ago and I havent felt any sides yet. I do exercise regularly with gym and soccer, I diet pretty strictly as well which may be a good thing in terms of side effects.

Yeah well I would more say that zidane is a good looking character haha.

Yeah I just started taking finasteride a few months ago and I havent felt any sides yet. I do exercise regularly with gym and soccer, I diet pretty strictly as well which may be a good thing in terms of side effects.

Yeah well I would more say that zidane is a good looking character haha.

He is man, but if you remove his hairline completly he would still look good but not as good.. Hairline frame your face and does not make your forehead big as hell and shiney :P