Best result with least number of grafts?

Quiff01

Hi All,

Which doc would u say can get the best results with the least number of grafts? Im really only considering having some hairline work done as this is the only real effected area at the moment, Im 31 and the rest of my hair is still fine, crown etc fully intact.

Im thinking of getting around 1000 grafts but want to go with the best doc for this and also the best priced.

Any ideas? Also im based in the UK so travel will come into play slightly.

Thanks.

Hi Muddy. You have come to the correct forum for good surgeons. I always think the best sign of a good surgeon is getting great results with the least amount of graft as it is a numbers game at the end of the day. That was part of the reason I went to Dr Feller to have my hair repaired from past bad work in the Uk. Take your time to research but being in the Uk,i would definitely have a chat with Spex at some stafe in your research as I believe he is not just the best source of information in the Uk but one of the best in the industry.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I paid for 1250 and got extra 650 for free. I would consult with at least five of the surgeons you think are best for you.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I'm from the UK too and after a great deal of planning, reading and consulting with various clinics i intend to see Dr Feller

in New York in August, he is as good as it gets in my opinion.

Have a look on farjo website, he performed surgery yesterday on ex Sunderland & England Player Michael Gray.

I payed however much 1250 was on the website,depends on the exchange rate at the time.

2 dollars to the pounds days are long gone :)

If I was from UK I would take a Euro star and head to Hasselt to have an operation with Dr. Feriduni. He is conservative in using grafts and a very good planner for future HT ops. For this number of grafts, it wont be wise to cross the Atlantic. Its worthy if you were going for a mega session as its not common in Europe.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I agree with Hariri. If you only need a limited number of grafts, Belgium is the best place in Europe to get a hair transplant.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Hi,

I have already consulted with several clinics in person and online. I was fortunate to meet Dr Feller in London last month too. Dr Feller for me was by far the most in tune

with what i want to achieve and based on the vast number of positive results and patient testimonials i have read, i honestly need look no further. There are other good

surgeons out there so go for consultations and get a feel for them yourself but for me Dr Feller is at the very top of the pack.

My friend had surgery in Europe. I have no intension to disclose who with, as not my place yet he was not very satisfied with the results at all and is now

intending to have surgery with Dr Feller also.

Hi Muddy

You should expect to get a very good result with 1000+- grafts in the hairline region.....if there's synergy between design, proper graft angularity and high yield, a lot can be accomplished

Here are a few examples - hope this is helpful OH*

852 Grafts

975 Grafts

1060 Grafts

1156 Grafts

1204 Grafts

1205 Grafts

1256 Grafts

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin