please help people....

hello and thanks for reading....

i have been on propecia for about 3 yeARS it has helped maintain what i have

recceding hairline is still recceding i take 1.25mg finesteride daily and just cut down to just taking it mon wed fri as i was told by a hair surgeon that would be enough because it stays in your system for a while so im recceding thinish

hairs on top to the crown and im thinning abit on front sides so i am thinking of going and seeing dr path in thailand just a bit worried about perm shock loss how many gratfs do you guys think i need and what would you do?

thanks heaps in advance....

photo.jpg.c18ad06f5fa209480421f89f5c331278.jpg

Hayden.

If you are thinner on the donor area, that may be an indication you are not a candidate for a hair transplant.

Send your pictures and any additonal information required to some of the recommended surgeons on here.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

It's difficult without seeing your donor but look to me like a candidate who might benefit from coverage over density. Therefore, perhaps you might consider FUE to restore your hairline?

It would mean a lifetime of buzzing grade 2 or 3 but at least it would frame your face.

The crown of your head doesnt appear to have lost enough yet to make transplanting that area a wise option. Personally I'm not a big fan of transplanting reasonably dense areas for the sake of it.

(Disclaimer: I'm not a HT doctor. Just expressing my views based on what I've researched)

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

How old are you?

You seem to have an advance pattern that has began to thin. Your age would help with suggestions, but you seem to be a candidate.

What are your goals and how do you plan to on wearing your hair?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks for your feedback ... Like to def have a hairline

No recession and thicken the top in

I normally like it short on the sides and spiky on top

But with a scar won't be possible so fue has no scar

Or could go dr path have a mega session ?