HT Network + RESEARCH x1000 hours + Dr. Path + 4020 grafts = ???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi jollyfolly,

Do you have any info and links on where you stayed? Easy access to clinic?

Hi Thin86;

I stayed at four seasons at victory monument, right next to a Skytrain station only a few stops from Dr Path's surgery.

I caught a cab to and from his surgery and it was about 5 to 10 mins drive. There are other hotels near by that he recommends as well.

Let me know if you have further questions.

JF

wow! great results. talk about turning back the hands of time.... congrats.

GNX1;

thank you, i am very very happy results :)

cheers

JF

• 3 months later...

Hey Jollyfolly,

I've just discovered this site and have been blown away by your amazing results.

Your thread is truly inspirational and gives hope and advice to other people who are suffering from hair loss.

I too, live in Australia and have been discouraged about getting a hair transplant done, due to the high cost of the surgery. Looking at other peoples photos, i think i might need 1,500 - 2,000 grafts.

I had really good results with propecia but had to stop because of side effects, then i started to use rogaine but did not notice any results.

Hey Jollyfolly,

I've just discovered this site and have been blown away by your amazing results.

Your thread is truly inspirational and gives hope and advice to other people who are suffering from hair loss.

I too, live in Australia and have been discouraged about getting a hair transplant done, due to the high cost of the surgery. Looking at other peoples photos, i think i might need 1,500 - 2,000 grafts.

I had really good results with propecia but had to stop because of side effects, then i started to use rogaine but did not notice any results.

Hi tinkz;

I am happy to give a fellow aussie some hope and advice, and thanks for your encouragement. My life has changed dramatically and it almost now feels like i never have gone bald, its almost like it is a very distant memory and given the meds are working at the moment i am not losing any hair and i have completely stopped worrying about hair loss.

I have been wanting to do a new thread with current photos for an update which i will soon. I have been doing a lot of running and i have lost almost 15 kilos since my last update. Friends and colleagues who havent seen me since before the HT literally do not recognise me. I have been told i now look 10 years younger and i am chuffed.

All the best to you mate, if you need any advice or info let me know.

JF

Jollyfolly

Fantastic!! Inspirational! Amazing results!!

Please update photoes when you are able to.

I have a FUT scheduled with Dr Pathomvanich in the latter part of May. My hairloss is similar to yours and I truly wish I get a similar result to yours.

Cheers

Mirza

Jollyfolly

Fantastic!! Inspirational! Amazing results!!

Please update photoes when you are able to.

I have a FUT scheduled with Dr Pathomvanich in the latter part of May. My hairloss is similar to yours and I truly wish I get a similar result to yours.

Cheers

Mirza

Hi Mirza;

Thank you mate, i am very happy to hear you have chosen HT and a great doc. I will be watching your progress closely, hope you can post your progress pics. If you need to ask any questions feel free to ask mate.

I am about to go and get a haircut now and i will post new pics as soon as i can.

Wish you the best of luck with your HT!!

JF

• 4 months later...

Jollyfolly, your story and photos have helped to make my decision to visit Dr Path even more stronger.

I was so close to going to a local Sydney HT clinic but after seeing your results and you went over from Australia also gives me more confidence in going to Dr Path.

• 6 months later...