Rooney!!

attak

The thing is a lot of people are saying here its a good result but I don't think we've seen the result yet he still uses some concealer for definite hes just stopped caking it on so we can't judge his result.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

it has not even been a year since his HT so i think should reserve judgment until after the Euro's

Sure he will be slapping on the concealer for tonights crunch derby game

Edited by snowman

Looked like toppik or one of those fibre concealers on the crown tonight. You're right, he played terrible...best thing was his hair.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I hope this is not the case but I can see Rooney getting pissed off with concealers in a year or so and getting papped with his real hair with a newspaper report about his ht failing like what happened to gardiner.

If I was him I'd of just hid indoors during the off season after his ht which would of given him loads of time to heal from fue, his sides would regrow too so he'd of returned to training looking like he was at the end of the season then let the new ht hair grow in naturally and slowly until the point people noticed hair was growing then declared it publicly so every month would be thicker instead of extremely thick hair getting thinner.

In fact what am I on about that is what I do and get away with it every time. It's like when you put weight on you don't realise you are because you see your self all the time I suppose that's the same for hts it's only when you look at your photos you see how far you've come. Obviously bit harder for Rooney but he'd off been ok while 4 - 5 months.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk