Propecia after 8 months

Buzz2

I know many of you have mentioned the fact that you should wait a full year before deciding whether Propecia is working.

I am now at the 8 month mark and I can honestly say I don't think it has made any cosmetic improvement. If anything I would say I've got a tiny bit thinner near the crown, although I cannot be sure.

My question is, do you think that Propecia can start really start working long after this time? Is there a chance that regrowth can happen say a year after starting, or is this a rarity?

I suppose if I hang on to what I have now, that's still regarded as a success but I suppose like most people I'm greedy and want extra growth !!!!!!

Cheers

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't start seeing actual regrowth until the 8-12 month mark. I've been on it for 2-1/2 years and things keep improving.

I believe most failure stories are from people who don't give the drug a long enough try or they don't take it as directed. It should benefit most men in some way.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Rcwest - Thanks !! Gives me a bit of hope to hang on to. Or until I decide to get the crown done !!

Im exactly 8 months to the day now. So I will carry on at least until the 2 years mark then evaluate !

Cheers

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

Rcwest - Thanks !! Gives me a bit of hope to hang on to. Or until I decide to get the crown done !!

Im exactly 8 months to the day now. So I will carry on at least until the 2 years mark then evaluate !

Cheers

Good attitiude. You already have 8 months invested in taking it and if you have no sides you should see it through. Good luck with it.

Cheers Staggerlee

Total 5134 grafts.

• 2 weeks later...