ziering medical

newby1234

I just thought I'd post a 'heads up' about my experience of ziering medical in the UK for anybody considering using them. I filled out an enquiry for and a few days later received a call. Between this time I'd read lots on this site. When I spoke to theguy on the phone he tried to book me in for a consultation. But when I told him I was going to try medication first he lost interest. He said he would call back but at around 6 months now, I've had no call back since.

Take your money and run springs to mind!

Yes, he completely changed his tune once I said what I was doing. He didn't even ask what type of medication.

Yes unfortunately that reeks of a salesman looking to make a quick commission and shows no integrity. As always: buyer beware. Hairmills are hairmills.

I posted a thread on them recently for Jason Gardner.

In the Uk, Spex is the most knowlegable guy to contact and he has been of immense help to me personally.

Google Spexhair.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I believe ziering medical have taken over the HT section of the hospital group, i had my very first HT with them (did no research!!) was a BIG mistake!!

I doubt they are any better now, stay clear n do your research

6 HTs !!

around 7690g!!