1500 Grafts Dr. Ron Chao

jamdean

Hello Everyone,

I've been reading a lot of the posts and have only posted in the past asking questions. But I finally went through with it. I got 1500 FUT grafts with Dr. Ron Chao. He was AMAZING!! Firstly, the price is incredible. $2800. Yes, I was very, VERY skeptical at first. I met with another user on here who went to him (JCap) and he absolutely instilled confidence in me.

I was a NW3A and now I'm about a 2. His staff was more than professional. They were kind, smart and so caring. I've never been so comfortable in a medical room ever before in my life. I really can't speak highly enough of him. It' been only 3 days, but so far everything is looking good. If everything turns out well, I'll be sure to go back for another 1500 to lower my hairline (I have a large forhead).

I ended up getting1452 grafts, I asked. So while many may be weary due to the low price, please don't be! He deserves more business. If you're in California, be sure to find Dr. Ron Chao. Feel free to contact me, and hopefully anyone else here who has gone to him. His price can not be beat!

Yes, I know the old "you get what you pay for, but seriously, he'd made me a believer. And the scar is barely visable. I know I'm rambling, but seriously...seriously!!

I'll be posting pictures!.

Thank you all for your support and thank you JCap for the help!

Hello Everyone,

I've been reading a lot of the posts and have only posted in the past asking questions. But I finally went through with it. I got 1500 FUT grafts with Dr. Ron Chao. He was AMAZING!! Firstly, the price is incredible. $2800. Yes, I was very, VERY skeptical at first. I met with another user on here who went to him (JCap) and he absolutely instilled confidence in me.

I was a NW3A and now I'm about a 2. His staff was more than professional. They were kind, smart and so caring. I've never been so comfortable in a medical room ever before in my life. I really can't speak highly enough of him. It' been only 3 days, but so far everything is looking good. If everything turns out well, I'll be sure to go back for another 1500 to lower my hairline (I have a large forhead).

I ended up getting1452 grafts, I asked. So while many may be weary due to the low price, please don't be! He deserves more business. If you're in California, be sure to find Dr. Ron Chao. Feel free to contact me, and hopefully anyone else here who has gone to him. His price can not be beat!

Yes, I know the old "you get what you pay for, but seriously, he'd made me a believer. And the scar is barely visable. I know I'm rambling, but seriously...seriously!!

I'll be posting pictures!.

Thank you all for your support and thank you JCap for the help!

At 3 days post op, I doubt you have a scar yet. Good luck on the transplant. Keep us posted.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...