Flying out on Tuesday morning for HT w/Glenn Charles on Wed..

Gettinold

Not sure what to expect....hopefully wont have to deal with shockloss since I'm only getting the crown done, which is already completely bald, hopefully won't be too painful and wont have problem flying out the next morning...hopefully don't run into monsters....hopefully won't worry about stupid crap that doesn't matter....ahhhh,not sure what to think...nervous yet excited....calm my nerves please...

Hi Falcon45,

Well if I had created a thread like this and had someone posted a message like the one you did it would really make feel uneasy. The poor bugger already will be feeling uneasy preparing for his hair transplant.

Why don't you contact the clinic directly? I'm sure the clinic will be able to answer your enquiries. If Doctor Charles wasn't performing good quality hair transplants he wouldn't be recommended on this forum.

Regards Rod

Not sure what to expect....hopefully wont have to deal with shockloss since I'm only getting the crown done, which is already completely bald, hopefully won't be too painful and wont have problem flying out the next morning...hopefully don't run into monsters....hopefully won't worry about stupid crap that doesn't matter....ahhhh,not sure what to think...nervous yet excited....calm my nerves please...

Let us know how your expierence was. I hope all goes well. I want to get my HT in August with Dr. Charles so I am verry interested in your expierence.

Dr. Charles is great. I wish he would weigh in on the Tulsa situation, as I've seen this time and time again.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Not trying to make you uneasy about your decision but I am considering having Dr. Charles perform a procedure on me. I have posted the below thread to gain some insight but no one has responded. I suppose that I will have to call the clinic to find out.

I am considering using Dr. Glen Charles to perform my HT. I have heard nothing but good things about this physician on this site. I have a question that maybe some of you here can answer. I have been to Glenn Charles website Florida Hair Transplant & Hair Restoration*-*Charles Medical Group and I have also been to a website that states he practices in Tulsa, OK. http://www.affordablehairtransplants.com/about.htm

I have also seen another site in Tulsa, OK http://www.hairtransplantcenter.com which has the same phone number as the site above but the physician is different (Dr. Scott Frayser).

I have Googled the reviews on each location and found several negative reviews on the clinics in Tulsa, OK.

Does anyone know if Dr. Charles is actually affifiated with the clinics in Tulsa, OK. Am I making the right decision to have Dr. Charles perform my procedure?

OK, the patient advisor that I have been talking to, works with both clinics, and apprently Dr. Charles is in the Tulsa clinic a few weeks out of the year. If I was to have it done in Tulsa, my doctor would have been Dr. Siporin, but Dr. Charles works mostly in the Boca Raton office...I also sent you a PM with some contact info..

OK, the patient advisor that I have been talking to, works with both clinics, and apprently Dr. Charles is in the Tulsa clinic a few weeks out of the year. If I was to have it done in Tulsa, my doctor would have been Dr. Siporin, but Dr. Charles works mostly in the Boca Raton office...I also sent you a PM with some contact info..

Thanks for the response that clears things up. Best of luck with your procedure. I will be interested in your expierence since I will be heading to Boca for him to do mine at the end of the summer.

Here is the story in a nutshell. I took over the Oklahoma clinic in May of 2011. I did not retain any of the previous employees including the doctor mentioned. And as far as I know there has been no complaints in the past 10 months.