Dr Lindsey

Bucksred

I have just returned back to the UK from undergoing surgery with Dr Lindsey. I can honestly inform others he is a really nice caring Dr who put me straight at ease and cared for me whilst in the USA. I paid for 1500 grafts and he did 2200 at no extra charge, think this says all you need to know about this Dr. I think his staff should also get a mention, they were all very nice, Wendy is a great laugh, I'd be happy to respond to others e-mails as I fully understand it's a confusing process. If my results are as good as what my experience has been this will be life changing for me, I already feel like my old self, justifying the long haul, remember as other veterans have informed you distance should not matter when it comes to surgery and your head. I'm off work and answering my e-mails. I've got pictures on my phone whilst I work out how to put them on here maybe Dr Lindsey if he reads this could post a couple for others to see. Also thank you to Spex a hair vetron who I've spoken to and has been a rock and I regard him as a friend. Wish me luck with the growth and I will keep posting.

Yes I have pictures and will be posting them on here, soon as transfer them off my phone, Dr Lindsey took some, if he reads this he might put some on here as well, he took them at every stage of the operation.