Illusion of Density and Youtube

Spanker

I suppose you could always turn your head so one side is facing up while under harsh light and take a birds eye picture of your self I've done that a few times to see what my hair should look like and mine is really thick with no gaps at all.

Yeah I've done this too! When I do that it's pretty clear, at least at the moment, what areas are clearly balding and what areas aren't. I have a lamp in my house and, for some reason, even though it's not that bright a light, it really exposes the thinning areas! It's horrible; but I think because it's a stand lamp and not a light it's literally about an inch from your hair, and I think the colour of it exposes the scalp more easily.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I have only had one HT, however I was completely bald in front & top probably a NW-6. After a year

I do have a hairline which I didn't before. It's funny, under bright florescent lites it looks real thin,

however in more muted lite I look great! Luckily, when I went to Bosley, the saleperson took pics

of me! No, I didn't go there but these are good to remind me of where I came from.

Yes I do want another, although I think I will quit after that maybe rogaine of my vertex?

I can relate to this and I did like my Doc he noted that I do have fine hair.

I've found that,

1) Growing your hair to the 'sweet spot' length is a revelation. And the happiness is inverse to the shock you then receive when you cut it too short and suddenly see the old terrain underneath looking like agent orange has hit it.

2) Bleaching the tips does amazing things in terms of messing up the light and giving the hair tips a rougher texture which makes it more dense

3) The bigger the hair overall, in my case, the more scope for a bad hair day shock, but overall, the more effective the HT an illusion game