WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE FOR HAIRLINE WORK

While there is a high level of subjectivity in hair line design, I'm partial to the work of Dr. Wong, Dr. Konior, Dr. Rahal, Dr. Alexander, Dr. Arocha, both Ron and Paul Shapiro (although I haven't seen nearly as much from Dr. Paul, the things I have look very similar to his brothers), Dr. Tykocinski, Dr. Nakatsui, and Dr. DeVroye.

If you can travel then Feller is good with hairlines as proven many times. He has already done what appears a very good job so far on you also looking at your blog. He has many happy patients online who have documented their hairline surgery with him like Rahal has but Rahal is far too aggressive in my opinion, it depends what you want... Aggressive, age appropriate, conservative etc.

I am seeingMwamba for FUE as don't want strip.

Originally posted by JamesH:

If you can travel then Feller is good with hairlines as proven many times. He has already done what appears a very good job so far on you also looking at your blog. He has many happy patients online who have documented their hairline surgery with him like Rahal has but Rahal is far too aggressive in my opinion, it depends what you want... Aggressive, age appropriate, conservative etc.

I am seeingMwamba for FUE as don't want strip.

Hi 1973kop, I'd have to agree with JamesH... Dr Feller has worked wonders on me.. I was in need of repair and was saved by these guys!

All the best with ur next session icon_smile.gif

Thanks for all your help guys,i do appreciate it.

I think i`ve made a decision to try and wait a bit longer to really see how this transplant turns out.I am happy with the work Dr Feller has done for me so far and i probably will return to him in the future.

i guess im still in the early stage at the moment but this waiting game is so hard.

spex,im sorry for bugging the hell out of you mate,i promise i`ll leave you alone now lol