I had my fourth procedure on 27 Jan 12. Here is my before taken Nov 2011 and then how I looked on 25 Feb 12. This demonstrates shock loss. No worries, it grows back

Nov11c.jpg.01b721f2a61ec7c8f168117a7c57e578.jpg

Huntsville-20120225-00020.jpg.50137ebd25bcb3153c05ab1a4efb9be6.jpg

I had my fourth procedure on 27 Jan 12. Here is my before taken Nov 2011 and then how I looked on 25 Feb 12. This demonstrates shock loss. No worries, it grows back

Thx for the reply. So if this does happen it is temporary? So basically the implanted hairs could and will fall out? The actual follicle stays healthy and hair growth will come?

My shock loss was mostly with my remaining natural hair. The transplants I had in the past were quite some time ago and all in the frontal hairline. I'm using Toppik and keeping them in business till the growth starts. I'm also 50 yrs old so my hair is on borrowed time :) Here is a shot just post op. I had this emailed to me so the resolution isn't great.

postwhair.jpg.bad782a62c2f094d70f9944e4b3bb534.jpg

Thx for the reply. So if this does happen it is temporary? So basically the implanted hairs could and will fall out? The actual follicle stays healthy and hair growth will come?

Correct, kind of. You can also lose hair at the scar area temporarily and could lose your natural hair in the recipient area. The loss in the recipient area could be permanent IF the hair is miniaturized or you pick a hack doctor that transects good follicular units.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Wow. That is pretty bad shock loss. :(

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Happens to the best of us. Donor area and recepient area.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!