2 mass hairtransplants in dominican republic

2yrcoverup

Hello. When you select 'post reply', select 'manage attachments' below and you can attach photos from your PC.

Meds- medication, like propecia and minoxidil foam. Important to consider them.

Do your research on here on doctors especially when donor and money are limited. So don't rush into anything

ive already rushed into a third fue flights booked to go turkey this sunday with beauty travel24 and after a consultation with ziering yesterday im not going as dont want make another mistake but they are very dear and say i only have 2750 grafts left for strip to cover my head.

these photos are of scar which isnt flat either and feel the ripple, its the second 6 month old scar and no wont take propecia side effects and not taking a drug for rest of life consider pigment tattooo last case

5b32d1acd6722_turkey018.jpg.983e3454e854b83e555359c37dae663b.jpg

5b32d1ad01bfd_latestphone080.jpg.d0f5cc7fd6720f432347c965f7ba8498.jpg

You certainly need to get in touch with a quality surgeon...as the ones dutch mentioned earlier in the thread!! That scar is very wide on both sides...Im not sure if it can even be excised to produce more hair...maybe just have it excised...

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

2yrcoverup,

Welcome. I'm very sorry to hear that you are in need of repair work. For a complete list of the doctors we recommend worldwide, click here.

These are all the European physicians we recommend.

Dr. Jean Devroye Belgium

Dr. Bessam Farjo United Kingdom

Dr. Nilofer Farjo United Kingdom

Dr. Bijan Feriduni Belgium

To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

FUT should be banned,omg I feel for you

Montreal

FUT is an extremely successful surgery in the hands of a quality surgeon. IMHO, FUT vs FUE when both are at thier best, FUT wins everyday!

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

Montreal,

It appears that you have ignored our private messages and continue to poison the well with false, gloom and doom type statements. Below is just a few examples of your recent posts on various topics.

"FUT should be banned,omg I feel for you"

"wtf.. come on who does a job like,it looks like you received 80 grafts planted the wrong way."

"keep in mind that FUT gives you a nasty ugly cut in the back of the head"

"Ban HT !!"

While all members are entitled to their opinion, given your strong feelings against surgically restoring your hair, I can't help but wonder...what are you doing here?

Frankly, in looking back at your posts, you have not contributed one constructive comment to this community. Instead, you make "hit and run" comments in an attempt to poison an otherwise constructive topic. Thus, I think it's time for you to move along.

Bill

Bill

In my opinion, this is long overdue!! Thanks so much for watching and moderating the board...I responded to Montreals quote on another thread

"there all to expensive for the risk and the result that is not 100% satisfied guaranteed"

That was his quote on FUE!! He has never brought anything positive to this board!! I stand by you 100 percent and I think you have been more than patient with him!

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

2yrcoverup,

Welcome. I'm very sorry to hear that you are in need of repair work. For a complete list of the doctors we recommend worldwide, click here.

These are all the European physicians we recommend.

Dr. Jean Devroye Belgium

Dr. Bessam Farjo United Kingdom

Dr. Nilofer Farjo United Kingdom

Dr. Bijan Feriduni Belgium

To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

thanks for advice have you heard about ziering in uk? any adice thanks

You certainly need to get in touch with a quality surgeon...as the ones dutch mentioned earlier in the thread!! That scar is very wide on both sides...Im not sure if it can even be excised to produce more hair...maybe just have it excised...

ive sent photos to dr rahal and better scar photos and they can remove scar and et more grafts just waiting for amount, any advice on on dr rahal as youve used him? thanks

Montreal,

It appears that you have ignored our private messages and continue to poison the well with false, gloom and doom type statements. Below is just a few examples of your recent posts on various topics.

"FUT should be banned,omg I feel for you"

"wtf.. come on who does a job like,it looks like you received 80 grafts planted the wrong way."

"keep in mind that FUT gives you a nasty ugly cut in the back of the head"

"Ban HT !!"

While all members are entitled to their opinion, given your strong feelings against surgically restoring your hair, I can't help but wonder...what are you doing here?

Frankly, in looking back at your posts, you have not contributed one constructive comment to this community. Instead, you make "hit and run" comments in an attempt to poison an otherwise constructive topic. Thus, I think it's time for you to move along.

Bill

Good call, nothing but moaning and groaning from this guy 100% of the time.

ive sent photos to dr rahal and better scar photos and they can remove scar and et more grafts just waiting for amount, any advice on on dr rahal as youve used him? thanks

Just trust him!!! That guy is solid...I had an existing scar, you can refer to my blog, and he was able to get 4800 plus on me....you cannot go wrong with Dr Rahal!

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

He is one of the top ht surgeons in the world mate. Good luck. Hopefully this works out for you. You will be in great hands.

I would suggest that you have the scar micro needled to "loosen" the scar, then have Cosmetic Hair Replication if you would be willing to wear a "buzz" cut. This will minimize the appearance of the scar by filling in the deficit, then, with the addition of replicated hair follicle groupings, it will give the appearance of hair in the scar. Additionally, the micropigmentation in the area of your transplant will make that area look as dense as the surrounding scalp. I wish you lived in my area. I could improve the look for a fraction of what you have spent. Look for an experienced permanent makeup artist in your area that has had additional training in micro needling.

Edited by Tat2gurl
punctuation

Cosmetic Hair Replication (another name for scalp micropigmentation) is the process of tattooing the scalp to promote the appearance of naturally growing hair. It requires science and artistry... making the replicated hair appear natural (grouping placement, needle configurations, angles, colors, depth of pigment placement, hairlines appropriate to face shape, age, race, etc). Look for someone who is well educated and you will be delighted. It is minimally invasive, IMMEDIATE, cost effective and maintenance free!!!!!

Hi thanks for post about hair pigmentation, i have looked into this and wish id known about this before any transplants i had done as i want a buzz cut and seen many sites who do this, but not researched enough to find a good one yet as some dont seem as good as others. how ever now this is my last resort as i want a final good transplant to cover all my head and then will be covering any scar lft if any with the hair pigmentation, as my scar is not flat at the moment its rippled so im hoping to get rid of this and be left flat and minimum in width by good surgeon and maybe on top to make hair more dense as ive seen that done in examples on the sites as well. obviously when this is done i cant have transplant as it ill disturb the tattoos implanting hairs so tattoo has to come after any further transplants.

do you have any information on the fat that it can fade over time and be different colour if tattoo? or ive read of another method that is not supose to fade? if takes 10 years to fade and need touch up then that ok