6 month update southbeacharchi - Dr. Keller - 3170 grafts

Hey All,

I wanted to post my results on an new thread, as the other one doesn't let people know it is a 6 month update, and new people searching for HT's that have had a chance to have some growth may not see it.

So, as I said before.

These were taken a little over a week ago. There is one teeny tiny area that I may be concerned with on one of the temple's but Dr. Keller said, and I knew this going into it, that I am still far from done as far as maturation goes and possible new growth.

He also assured me that he makes sure his patients are happy with the results. Very comforting to hear and know.

The donor scar, which he uses a double tric closure on, is amazing (see pics)

Overall, I am so happy and pleased with the results. Could not have asked for a better experience and doctor.

If you haven't seen my progress or want to check it out again, along with comments and input you can visit the main thread with all my photos from before to after at:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/162223-hair-transplant-dr-keller-chicago-3170-grafts.html

If anyone is new and has any questions feel free to hit me up either on the board or email and i'll be glad to share my experience. This website and so many people on here helped tremendously from picking a doctor to all the questions I had even after I researched for months.

Wish everyone the best.

5b32d190da7fb_fronttop-6months.jpg.f7ca9d107a2dfd4e8a275677f2df3c8a.jpg

5b32d190ece59_backtop-6months.jpg.966f5fb2a08f7ce4434e62421d751fc6.jpg

5b32d19106961_frontright-6months.jpg.5dd3cbf08a601c7e0116b4dd71ec3920.jpg

5b32d19114350_frontleft-6months.jpg.bfbff0f21d4e2474741bc83fc871a8be.jpg

5b32d1912d110_donorscar-6months.jpg.7a3c4e0e7fbbf7711ae51a7bbb6de0b1.jpg

My Hair Loss Web Site

FUT - 8/12/11 - Dr. Keller - Chicago - 3140 grafts

365 singles, 375 doubles, & 2400 multiple hair grafts

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a professional within the hair transplant field, but I am one hell of a researcher and have been dubbed "master googler" by people that know me. So, anything I say is solely my best opinion or answer based on everything I have read and/or experienced. :)

southbeacharchi,

Congratulations! I'm very happy to hear that you are pleased with your results thus far. Things are looking good! Dr. Keller produces very impressive results and it looks like yours will be no exception.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

You still have got more growth and maturing to do yet southbeacharchi.

Looks good.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hey all, sorry for delays, had midterms this last week. I will try to reply to each one eventually.

As always, thank you for the encouragement TakingthePlunge and orlhair1 - some of my regular follwers :)!

And thanks so much to chrisdav, Ventuoguy , England, and BadBeat for the compliments and input. It is always so encouraging to hear feedback from others. Even though I don't check it everyday anymore, it is always a continuously changing journey. Now I am at that point, where I know everyone is saying "only half way through" and "so much more to go"....but then you really don't know exactly how much to expect or what to expect. Exciting, scary, nerve-racking, happiness... nonetheless,

And lastly, Hey gasto, if you click on the link I provided, you can goto one page of my main listing and see the pre-op pictures.....I think. I will check as soon as I post this and if not, I'll see if I can throw some up. And thank-you for the compliment.

Hope everyone is doing great.

My Hair Loss Web Site

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a professional within the hair transplant field, but I am one hell of a researcher and have been dubbed "master googler" by people that know me. So, anything I say is solely my best opinion or answer based on everything I have read and/or experienced. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Top Notch, pre-op pictures should be welcomed.

yeah, the pre-op pictures can be found at the first posting on this thread, just click the link below:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/162223-hair-transplant-dr-keller-chicago-3170-grafts.html

My Hair Loss Web Site