3 month update from my surgery with Dr Rahal

keithh

i am considering a HT with dr rahal and was worried when i started reading this post, but im relieved and glad to see that your results are coming in very very nicely. congrats. how is the pain?

question: you mentioned that you started going out without a cap after 3-4 months. i am planning to get a HT, but will need to be back at work facing clients 5 weeks after the HT. is this enough time to be able to face clients without looking ridiculous?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, look at the progressive difference from month 3 to 4, and 4 to 5. Amazing! Your donor area looks great, very strong!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, What a great result and still only at the 7 month mark. You must feel great!!! Another success from Rahal. No doubt the next few months will bring more smiles as things continue to improve!!! Congratulations!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Have you got any pre op pics?

Your hair has improved massively since 3 months, congratulations :)

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thanks Matt.

Impressive,great transformation and still more to come.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Man, oh man. Looking terrific, Keith -- and with more growth and maturing to come! Congrats, and thank you for updating us with your progress.

You're still using a #3 blade? Can't detect the scar.

• 2 months later...
hey guys.. i'm 2 months post op with dr rahal .. i have some growth on my head but nothing on my right temple.. should i be concerned?

At 2 months I wouldn't expect much growth at all. Expect to see more grafts coming through by month 3.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

At 2 months I wouldn't expect much growth at all. Expect to see more grafts coming through by month 3.

I definitely agree with Matt here- I had surgery with Dr Rahal and had little to no growth at 2months, then in months 3 & 4 my hairs started popping through like crazy!:)