Need New Rogaine rogaine Extended spray-tip applicator

rogaineuser1122

Been a Rogaine user for over 15 yrs. During this time, I've always used the Extended spray-tip applicator that used to come in the box. Unfortuntely, that applicator is no longer avaialble. I've sent Rogaine customer service emails requesting info on how to obtain one but they have discontinued its use and give no info on how to purchase another one.

Would anyone know where to find a similar applicator? Appreciate any help.

Been a Rogaine user for over 15 yrs. During this time, I've always used the Extended spray-tip applicator that used to come in the box. Unfortuntely, that applicator is no longer avaialble. I've sent Rogaine customer service emails requesting info on how to obtain one but they have discontinued its use and give no info on how to purchase another one.

Would anyone know where to find a similar applicator? Appreciate any help.

What's so wrong about a generic minoxidil %5?

Foam is a lot easier to apply and it can even act like a mousse/styling agent. Foam is more money, but there will be a generic soon I believe. Was able to grab 12 bottles of the foam on ebay for around $160 with free shipping. That's a year supply, hopefully, it was a good deal. I think the patent expires 2013 or 14? Not sure. So, when the generic foam comes out, it will be cheaper.

However, since the OP asked about a tip applicator, maybe this will help.

Give that a try RogaineUser1122, hope it helps you. If you can't find it in the market, then you can improvise and create your own by using a dropper bottle and cut a piece of foam just like the way it is in the youtube video.

I get my Rogaine at Walmart as it is the cheapest I have seen...I pay 40 for the 3 month supply which comes out to about $13 a bottle which is the best price I have found.