Feedback on Dr Bradley Wolf in Cincinnati??

whacked

Anyone

Thanks!

If not hium, then WHO do you all recvommend for FUE

I had a consult in Cleveland with Dr Haber but he does NOT offer FUE yet :(

I shave my head and have always kept in short and tight so I am only interested in FUE

Back in the early 1990's, when Dr. Wolf was first starting out and they were still doing minigrafts/micrografts, he did 2 sessions on me. Back then he was good considering the infancy of transplant surgery. I don't know how he is now with the new follicular unit transplantation. He's definitely a nice guy though.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Whacked

How many grafts are you needing?? What did Dr Haber tell you?? FUE is a great surgery, however if you are needing a BIG case you will probably be better off going with strip!! FUE definitely has its place in the industry, but strip still produces top notch results in the best of hands...ie Dr Haber...

If you are dead set on FUE...look at Dr Shapiro, Dr Feller, or Dr Rahal!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

LOTS!! lolol

~5,000

Haber told me the scar from the FUT would def be notceable :(

Whacked

How many grafts are you needing?? What did Dr Haber tell you?? FUE is a great surgery, however if you are needing a BIG case you will probably be better off going with strip!! FUE definitely has its place in the industry, but strip still produces top notch results in the best of hands...ie Dr Haber...

If you are dead set on FUE...look at Dr Shapiro, Dr Feller, or Dr Rahal!!

Edited by whacked

LOTS!! lolol

Prolly 5000 if thats even possible

In my opinion, that would make you not a very good candidate at all for FUE....I would strongly reconsider doing strip...What did Dr Haber recommend?

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

No - I shave my head COMPLETELY

B/c I shave mny head AND IF I had hair, I'd keep it VERY short (1 or 2 on the clippers)

Do you have any pictures of your donor area?? Why did Dr Haber think the scar would be so noticeable?

He said the scar would be blatantly obvious and from ear to ear

he said 3500 (500/day every other day for 5 treatments) to start out with but this would only provide 75% coverage (paraphrasing here)

In my opinion, that would make you not a very good candidate at all for FUE....I would strongly reconsider doing strip...What did Dr Haber recommend?

Whacked

Let me give you some advice that is gonna be shared by most on this board...if you are gonna " shave " your head...save your money and don't get a hair transplant!! Im not saying you can't keep it short, but you have to let it grow some for your hair transplant to look good...in most cases..that may be an inch, or it may be 2 inches on top...could be five inches...however, if you just want the " buzzed " look...reconsider...

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

:(

There is just a big difference (to me) in "looking like your bald" and "BEING BALD" when your head is trimmed SHORT or shaved.

I would NEVER get that tattoo/pigmentation procedure done but I do like the look they are able to provide (when its done right....thats the sdcary thing!).

Given the fact it's gained a decent amount of popularity, I'd say Im not alone.