First two weeks post op - Sugar's Dr. Rahal FUE

SugarHighs

Nice...can't really see where he actually put the grafts...frontal third but it looks like he didn't touch the center of your frontal third? Seems he just did the corners of the frontal third? You should create a website as it is easier to post and document. Looks good though.

Hi Capelli,

Yeah it is in the frontal third on both sides, and at one temple. Because that is where I had recession. My frontal third in the middle is still fairly thick with native hair, but on both sides it went back pretty far.

Dr. Rahal emphasized my temple point on the right side too, because it was receded, but not on the left side, because that temple did not need it.

Sugarhighs, the work looks great as usual. I think it will turn out how you want it. The ipad pics aren't all the best, I had trouble with my last update with my iphone. My pictures weren't all that clear. I am posting my next update real soon with a better camera. However, when you get the pictures from the clinic, I can't wait to see. How is the donor area now? The hairline does frame your face very well. Looks awesome. :)

Sugarhighs, the work looks great as usual. I think it will turn out how you want it. The ipad pics aren't all the best, I had trouble with my last update with my iphone. My pictures weren't all that clear. I am posting my next update real soon with a better camera. However, when you get the pictures from the clinic, I can't wait to see. How is the donor area now? The hairline does frame your face very well. Looks awesome. :)

Thanks Sean. I noticed the iphone and ipad front facing camera are not very good. I tried to take some in bright light, but still not very clear.

The donor area is good. I've had 30 days of regrowth now, enough to cover my skin, and I can not see any signs of issue, although I would like to get a haircut to be 100% confident of that. On Weds, when I am 33 days post op, I will likely cut the sides and back of my hair down to a #1 or #1.5 guard just to see if I can blend it in with the top. Going to leave the top the same length as it is, although I will check with the clinic first.

I can finally say today for the first time that I have essentially no sensitivity in the donor area. There is one tiny spot on the back of my head, about an inch behind my right ear where if I rub my fingertip against it I can feel a tiny tiny bit of sensitivity and a tiny bump, no bigger than the head of a pin. Outside of that, my donor feels 100% healed.

looks awsome Sugar. Can't wait to see the final result. i must say i'm a little jealous, i only got 1871 grafts. I think you might be one of the lucky one's that doesn't shed. looks great keep posting.

looks awsome Sugar. Can't wait to see the final result. i must say i'm a little jealous, i only got 1871 grafts. I think you might be one of the lucky one's that doesn't shed. looks great keep posting.

Wings, I was hoping the same thing but I definitely shed. I will say that using Minoxidil for the last 10 days seems to have helped.