4.5months post op

I began my journey an nw6. Now 4.5 months later and over 4.3k grafts I have some hair. Started seeing growth at the 4 month mark just a few weeks ago.

Some questions that I had for the experts...

Does it look ok so far?

Can i expect a decent amount of growth still?

Since i have seen growth at 4 months can I now safely say that i won't have any issues with poor yield?

Sorry if i'm asking too many questions. As you can imagine its an exciting time right now!!!

I must admit there isn't much there but its such a nice feeling seeing it grow in after having nothing there for several years. Can't wait to see it around Jan/Feb.

4.5month_post_op.thumb.JPG.748ff3f10fdd5fda82ccafa96b96d7d5.JPG

I began my journey an nw6. Now 4.5 months later and over 4.3k grafts I have some hair. Started seeing growth at the 4 month mark just a few weeks ago.

Some questions that I had for the experts...

Does it look ok so far?

Can i expect a decent amount of growth still?

Since i have seen growth at 4 months can I now safely say that i won't have any issues with poor yield?

Sorry if i'm asking too many questions. As you can imagine its an exciting time right now!!!

I must admit there isn't much there but its such a nice feeling seeing it grow in after having nothing there for several years. Can't wait to see it around Jan/Feb.

Congrats man. I feel your pain, i m also a norwood 6.Ive had 3 surgeries and i remember that i started growing in the first 3 mos. The good news is that at month 12 i was still sprouting new hair!!. i think you are well on your way, just be a little patient the hair is there, but itll take months to come to fruition. so far it looks like youre right o n track.

juanc

1000 grafts with dr rosanelli

1000 grafts with Dr. Peterson

1600 (july 17) with Dr. Ochs

Thanks for everyone's comments. I'm very happy so far.

Hairy Godmother, i'm not on propecia because of side effects. At this stage I am using nizoral every so often.

Staying very patient as I have a long way to go but its a nice feeling so far. icon_smile.gif

Hair_care i had my surgery was Dr Pathomvanich. Very good Doc.