Your opinions needed/new user

Bucksred

Hi,

After reading forms like this I decided to not go ahead with my procedure in the UK. Im going to Washington in March and using Dr W. Lindsey. Yes I'm nervous I have a widows peek hairline and have hated it for years and the it's estimated 1200 to 1500 is the likely number to be used. I'm worried about the scar left at the back, but also excited as well. At this point in time I'm glad I researched further and looked at forums like this.:)

Hi Bucksred,

Totally normal feelings, I shat myself about 3 times before I got my first strip session done! Once its over its pure relief but you got to wait it out around month 3-4 you start sprouting at a quick rate.

Your in safe hands with Dr Lindsey he's a plastic surgeon as well and he will give you a great scar if you know what I mean.

Take confidence in the fact you did the right thing avoided the uk and chose a top surgeon.

look forward to yor results

uk R

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------

Congrats with going with Dr lindsay, he's posts alot of his work on here and it's impressive. Like UKResponder said he is a plastic surgeon as well, i think you will be hard pushed to find another doc that could match the scar he will give you

Best of luck with your procedure :)

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

I'll look forward to meeting you. As I have posted and always say, I can't guarantee you a great scar, but I'll do my best. Attached to this are 2 scars that walked in today. The first is 1 year out from 3500, the second is 1 month out from 3900.

I'll see you in March.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

114.jpg.5948a7a03f989167fa069e75908dc29c.jpg

21.jpg.eb17a5858a0d256177eeb300a67e0cda.jpg

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

That is fantastic Dr Lindsey, who needs fue with scarring like that :)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

After four procedures, I can tell you it is the BEST decision I ever made. Post op is a "pain in the butt", but then it is only a matter of time until your hairloss becomes a thing of the past.

It is a GREAT feeling!

Good luck!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

What scar? LOL You can't go wrong with Dr. Lindsey.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Thanks again for all the replies, it's amazing how much interest people have in HT. I can only say thanks again for those who have helped me and have been through some tough times, but find time to help others, point them in the right direction, I'm convinced lots of blokes study this forum but don't register so your doing a great job.