Hair styling products

bd88

Hi all, merry Xmas to you all! Had a quick question regarding hair styling products for thinning hair.. My hair has thinned out quite considerably over the last few months and my hairline has receded a lot aswel.. I am not on meds and am slowly accepting that I will eventually lose my hair.... I don't usually use styling products, but thought I would go out with a bang! I would like some advice on some light products to use that give a decent hold with not too much shine! I live in London so would appreciate some info fro

You fellow Londoners! Thanks in advance and happy new year in advance!

Try the Samy product line (pomade, Thickening cream, etc) which is sold at and major drug store chain (CVS, etc).

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Ah I've found a place that sells this, I was wondering if this stuff is quite sticky and clumps hair together? As my hair is quite thin, I'm worried that when I wash it out at night it will cause a more than usual shed?

bd88, get the Fiber, take a tiny bit, and make sure you spread it all over the palm of you hand and apply it evenly. It takes a little time but will be worth it. Happy New Year!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

People always say american crew products but i think they say that because they see everyone else saying that but the truth of the matter is i've actually tried most of their products and they're mainly rubbish apart from one which is american crew fibre putty now that's worth it's weight in gold.

Also a good shampoo that works with your hair is crucial before fibre use i find Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo to be king but it loses it's power if you use it constantly so i swap it every 3 days with Thicker fuller hair shampoo it comes in a green bottle and makes a instant cosmetic thickness difference.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I've used American Crew in the past and it worked well. Same with Aveda. Both were expensive though, so I started using Axe pomades. I'm currently using it, but will be switching off soon (I've read in some forums that Axe seems to be causing some hair loss). It's unfortunate because the product is so cheap and honest, one of the best products I've used.

I'll be switching to AC for fear of more damage being done by Axe, if in fact true. Have any of you experienced this? I tried searching for Axe, but couldn't find anything on here... maybe because of the 3 letters.