Please Advise

If you are really sure that it is swelling in the donor area from a surgery you had a couple of months ago you should make an appointment to see your surgeon. I am not a doctor and would not want to make any diagnosis, but your donor area should not be swollen a couple of months out from your procedure.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice

Did you have strip or FUE? You probably had strip and did your surgeon utilize staples to close the area? I definitely agree to have your doc look at the area. It may be trauma related or possibly an infection where the sutures were? Obviously they were removed by now right?

Wish you the best on healing!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thanks Gillenator:

Yes, I had the strip method and the sutures were removed on the 10th day post op. I should be visiting the doc soon. By the way, any success stories on laser comb ? is it only optional or mandatory after the post op ? Thanks again for sharing your expertise.

Thanks Gillenator:

Yes, I had the strip method and the sutures were removed on the 10th day post op. I should be visiting the doc soon. By the way, any success stories on laser comb ? is it only optional or mandatory after the post op ? Thanks again for sharing your expertise.

You are welcome Cartesian. Has the swelling subsided somewhat or is it still bothering you?

Also, I always encourage patients to follow their own docotrs' post-op instructions. If you want my opinion, I do not suggest using the laser comb post-op for regrowth or anything else.

Again, best wishes to you friend.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY