APPEAL: Ran out of finasteride !!!

ukpaitent

Hey Guys

Have ran out of Finasteride the 5mg ( the ones you cut into 5) ordered online prescription may be up to 10 days to arrive. Can any kind sole out there ( Uk based, i am in London) kindly send me a couple of tablets dont really wanna have 10 days off it. I will pay for postage via paypal and of course return the favour and send a couple back when i receive mine..

Would really appreciate it guys

I agree with mars,10 days maybe even 2 weeks is not a big deal.

it happened to me few months ago,and I was without finasteride for around 15-16 days.didn't have any problems.

Edited by alix

ukpatient,

I'm not a medical expert but based on the information I found on various hairloss websites,it takes longer than 2 weeks for negative effects to appear.

I panicked too when it happened to me but I did not notice any increase in shedding during the time I was out of finasteride.so I assume you'll be fine in just 10 days.

Just order some from Dr Ashcroft in the uk. Also Dr Ashcroft once told me a couple of weeks off wouldn't make a difference.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Yes. Two weeks and you will be fine!!! Let me tell you what I do though. My doctor always writes me a prescription for 5 mg Proscar with 6 refills. Well, the refills are only good for one year, so every 30 days I get it refilled no matter what. That way, you always have a lot of extra stock. Just a suggestion.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website