My FOXBAR write up- Dr. Rahal 4,600 FUT

Capelli11

Okay great, I'll be staying somewhere else 4 days before as Foxbar was booked during this time but look forward to seeing the place for the 2 days im there. And thanks for all the info.. i've looked into Dr Rahal for a long time now and tried to find a bad word and couldnt, im very confident he is one of the top surgeons so im pretty excited and happy on my choice.

As for tourist things i meant before :) i'll be there 4 days before and as i hear Canada is a lovely place i thought i'd maybe go see a few things, pretty excited to go and get it done now but its great to speak to someone who's recently gone and had it done, if you dont mind it would be good to keep in contact and see your progression? I think im a similar case to yourself (i can send you some pictures). I hope your healing well and very impressed by the pics so far.

Jacob

• 1 month later...
I wonder how it's gonna feel walking 3 blocks in 10 degree weather with a foot of snow on the ground? Ha

Hey NewHair,

I hid your Ghirardelli's in the cabinet over the microwave - behind the boxes of lipton soups. Enjoy!

And oh yeah - it's insanely fricking cold. Bring a heavy coat, scarf, and gloves or you will freeze on your way to Dr. Rahal's.

Hey NewHair,

I hid your Ghirardelli's in the cabinet over the microwave - behind the boxes of lipton soups. Enjoy!

And oh yeah - it's insanely fricking cold. Bring a heavy coat, scarf, and gloves or you will freeze on your way to Dr. Rahal's.

Thanks for the advice!! I plan on driving to Dr Rahal!! I will let my truck warm up and hopefully enjoy a warm ride...I guess I could stick my head out the window to reduce swelling!!:)ha

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

• 1 month later...
Great place! I just stayed here for a week.

Foxbar will be moving to a nearer place (nearer to the clinic) by April -- bigger suite and more rooms.

I'm glad you got a room in the end. People looove the Foxbar. :D

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Someone else cancelled reservation.

I'm glad you got a room in the end. People looove the Foxbar. :D

Yeah, so comfortable! And Mahesh is so cool.

Foxbar is great....lifesaver!!! I don't care what the new cost are gonna be, it will still be cheaper and better that a hotel room..