ht done by dr ravindra reddy

sadiqdaredia

Hair Restoration Site for sam

please follow the link and give any suggestions i have some doubts so please help

1 when should i start my work out

2 if start cycling and walking on tread mill after 12 days will there be any problem

3 will my hair will have any problem with sweating

4 i am having some itching is there anything i can do for that

5 i use to take protien and pre workout like super pump can i take as i resume my workout

Edited by sadiqdaredia

1 when should i start my work out -

after 1 month you may do some light exercises walking/cycling should be fine.

2 if start cycling and walking on tread mill after 12 days will there be any problem-

No you can not as you want to avoid all exercises for the first 4 weeks after surgery as it may widen your donor scar on the back of your head.

3 will my hair will have any problem with sweating-

you wont be sweating because you cant exercise for one month post op

4 i am having some itching is there anything i can do for that-

aloe vera, vitamin e oil or emu oil should help with that but i wouldn't touch the grafts until at least 14 days after the surgery to make sure the grafts have settled in

5 i use to take protien and pre workout like super pump can i take as i resume my workout-

you can not do any heavy workouts for 3 months after your surgery but as i said you may do some light exercises walking, cycling only one month post op. taking protein shakes usually involves heavy workouts and that's a big no no for 3 months.

Edited by Bowser1982

hi brothers this my third week update need some feed back i have started my work out but no heavy weights just some cardio and light arms i have some questions is it ok if i sweat, and as u can seen my head is almost clear so are my hairs going to fall now or its gonna grow.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2288

At this point the sweat should not hurt at all. I would keep your workouts light for a couple more weeks.......stick to cardio and then after a few weeks have passed if you want to do weights, I would stick to light weights for the first few months. If you do a search on exercise you will find some good threads. There are a wide variety of opinions on this, but as Newhairplease said, better to be cautious and not stretch that scar.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1