Just did it – 3200 grafts with Dr. Feller

ShiningDome

• 2 months later...

Thank you all for the remarks.

I am aware I could've styled the hair better, and yes, I do need a haircut.

However, I wanted to show my hair the way it looks without any improvisation or products.

I also noticed what looks like a "bald" spot right on the front, which is simply the way it was parted.

So far so good. Let's see if there will be additional improvement in the next four months, until my HT anniversary.

ShiningDome, do you have any pre-op pics that you can share? If you do, please do so as I'm currently considering a HT with Dr. Feller and might require the same amount of grafts as you did. Thanks a lot! .... btw, you results looks awesome!

ShiningDome, do you have any pre-op pics that you can share? If you do, please do so as I'm currently considering a HT with Dr. Feller and might require the same amount of grafts as you did. Thanks a lot! .... btw, you results looks awesome!

RSL85, unfortunately, I have posted all the pre-op pictures in my albums. Dr. Feller has a lot of them. I will see if Spex has access to them.

• 5 months later...

Hello all.

Here are a few pictures I shot with my phone today, 14 months and a few days since my surgery with Dr. Feller. I have been extremely busy with work, and as you can see, didn't even have time for a haircut :D

I'll let the pictures do the talking. I had realistic expectations and am happy with the result.

I will do my best to post clearer and brighter pictures in the next few days.

Dome

5b32d65bf0668_photo1-Copy.jpg.0d898d851be0acb2c3431d968a50175b.jpg

5b32d65c1d8cd_photo2-Copy.jpg.89c0d15831b256727dee930a1e806a87.jpg

5b32d65c30672_photo3-Copy.jpg.199414685be0233754896a9f8907abce.jpg

5b32d65c3e0cb_photo4-Copy.jpg.d2bd13b24af51b351a5c6b5b8b8d132d.jpg

5b32d65c50201_photo5-Copy.jpg.4a5fa5b6266663a39f32ea27c79ce3ba.jpg

Looking good Shiningdome.

Now with more hair in the lower frontal area, your appearance looks much improved.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I just realised how far you have come ShiningDome looking at your initial pictures. You had barely any hair in the front and now you do. Great result.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.