2nd ht at 26 i think ive screwed up

CurseofMPB

hi guyz im 26 turning 27 ive already been through 2 hts as i started young..its been 8 months so far and im not seing any new growth as to the 4th month .here are some pics please give me ur honest comments...im a f**kin idiot that i didnt take before and after pics as it was overseas n i was just all over the place family was against it n yeah no pictures but i do have one pic before ht and the ones r after plz have a close look ur comments would mean alot im just going through this hair depression again....first ht i recieved roughly 700 grafts and this one aperantly 2300 grafts which i am heavily doubting...the hairline was brought low as my forhead was big, temples were constructed again and the rest was all used in those shaded areas in the pictures to further give density to my orginal...plz comment i really want to know whats going on with my hair are they going to get any better because it dosnt seem that way...sorry for the bad pics please take a moment and analyse

want to kill somone :mad:

5b32d0364c28e_beforeht.jpg.31f7891a999a1d6ba2d07213be01acbc.jpg

5b32d0365ec4d_topfrontish.jpg.ea3186e94e6df4269d1807b2d3454965.jpg

5b32d0367365b_frontcloseup.jpg.86be2582d4b15ab75f961cfdd1e6357a.jpg

5b32d036cd20c_topcloseup2.jpg.a65a337609cb3f3d7f1acb2f59faad3a.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg.8111d995973c2dcdaac03e77ac59029e.jpg

5b32d036ec2ce_leftside.jpg.13957962543bd312077fee12ae9b6396.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg.ceb1541ba235ca4c31018f1af7955842.jpg

Im sure it will get a little better, but not much. I think it looks ok. You aren't ever gonna have a full head of hair again, at least not thru HT's. That is a nive sized area for that many grafts. Are you on finasteride? If not, you need to get on it. You have quite an espablished pattern for 26 so I would just make sure that you use your remaining grafts wisely. I have seen a lot worse results.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Who was your surgeon? 4 months is still pretty early.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

It looks alright but not great. It's really hard to tell without good pre-op, immediate post-op pics. You are young so just be very careful with your next surgery. Make sure you go to the best next time...

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

thanks guys for the comments, i guess its not so bad. my first ht was alot better as it was only the hair line and a touch up on crown area but i guess the doctor failed as to how low he shouldve went but either way the density was good and most of my hair were still dense.As i used propecia and let it go before the 2nd ht. That just destroyed it and i think i rushed to get this second one before really trying to battle this loss....any substitutes for propecia/finasteride.I am using rogain foam with finasteride

@spanker thanks for your comments..i think im over reacting but its not as good as it was promised i think i should fly over and see my surgeon.i had a denser head of hair 2 years ago before starting propecia and letting it go 6 months prior 2nd ht.it destroyed the hair my top/crown area was starting to vanish.reason of jumping into unplaned 2nd ht..i have been using finasteride but im not a fan off it as ive had previous issues with the drug and would like to substitute it with something...i do use rogain foam and nizoral 2%. i guess i should wait another 6 months before a concluded anything.

Hi,

Reading your profile I see that you live in Australia and I'm wondering whether you got it done in your country? Doctor Pathomvanich has many Australian customers and does a great job.

It doesn't look like you've had a great result. Good luck and try not to be depressed.

Regards

Rod