Small FUE Sessions

I'm a 29 year old male and have been losing my hair in a NW2/3 pattern for about 9 years. Its been a relatively slow process compared to others and didn't seem to be the end of the world as it receded into natural patterns. By this i mean that while the spot where my hairline meets the side of my head has gotten progressively higher, my hairline from the centre of my forehead to the sides was still diagonal, so still looked relatively natural.

However my last (small) loss on one side has left a strange zig zag pattern that really does not look good. Basically my hairline starts in the usual place in the middle of my forehead, goes up in a natural diagonal, then is vertical for about 1-2 cms, then starts to go in a natural diagonal, then goes vertical again for about a cm, then joins the side of my head.

I've estimated through measurements that the toal area to be covered to make it look more natural is only about 3 square cms, maybe 6 if I wanted to make it even more natural.

Given that implanting density seems to vary from 50-80 FUs per square cm, it means I would only need a session of 150 minimum to 480 maximum.

This seems a very small session, would a doctor (preferably Rahal) be bothered with a session this small? And does anyone know what the cost of a small session would be?

Dr. Feller does a "lunchtime" procedure. 200 grafts. I'm sure most docs would offer this type of session. FUE prices range from $6 (very low) to $12.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

$10 is fine if it is a small job, say 200 grafts (postage stamp jobs).

There has to be a minimum fee in there somewhere to cover the malpractice insurance, and the opportunity cost of missing out on a larger job.

However above 1,000 grafts you'd expect it to be on a sliding scale.

I've had FUE quotes ranging from $8.75 (1,000 grafts) down to $6 for the larger jobs (for grafts above 2,000).