Contacting HT Doctors

Hi, I am trying to get some information on the best ways to contact HT doctors. Through this site, I believe I found a great doctor, I emailed him and was excited that he emailed me right back answering my questions and requesting pictures. However, since I sent the pictures I have not heard back from the doctor. I sent two follow up emails as well. Should I continue to try to contact the doctor and press him for a reply or should I move on and search for another doctor? For a number of reasons I really think he would be the best doctor for me. Also, I have emailed other doctors and they did not even reply. I would appreciate any help related to contacting and starting a conversation with HT doctors. Thanks.

This is going to sound crazy, but I would try this old fashioned device called the "telephone." Seriously bro, get on the horn. I'm sure this doc will be more than happy to help you spend a few thousand dollars. Good luck!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

MaxT,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty getting a response from one of our recommended physicians. I would be happy to contact the doctor on your behalf if you'd like. You can email me the details at service@hairtransplantnetwork.com

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

It could be an issue with the emails (like spex said) or it could been an oversight by an employee. In neither case should it be a reason to strike the doc off your list. A follow-up by email should be enough. Phone's good too. It might be older technology but nothing beats an actual real-time conversation.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

The telephone is always the best option for getting through fast. Most clinics nowadays have online consultation forms that allow for photos to be uploaded and sent in for evaluation as well.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

It's funny how people have elminated the phone as an option to converse with other human beings. It could be this or it could be that, in any case, I would file it in the back of my head and you should contact at least a couple other doctors just to have something to compare to. All over this website it is said, get multiple consultations with multiple doctors. I had three set up, but actually only went to two, but if I had never seen the first, I would never have realized how much of a better fit the second one was.

You also go in having one impression, and after seeing office, or conversing with doctor, walk out with a completely different impression. This is a MAJOR decision...call the one, and contact a couple, it can't hurt, right?

My Hair Loss Web Site

FUT - 8/12/11 - Dr. Keller - Chicago - 3140 grafts

365 singles, 375 doubles, & 2400 multiple hair grafts

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a professional within the hair transplant field, but I am one hell of a researcher and have been dubbed "master googler" by people that know me. So, anything I say is solely my best opinion or answer based on everything I have read and/or experienced. :)

I agree that it is a great idea to have a few consults. There are several really outstanding clinics and consulting with a few allows you to find the one that is right for you.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1