how is this clinic for hair restoration

bllorayne

bllorayne, that's a McTransplant clinic comprised of hacks.

Having second thoughts about your HT with Hasson+Wong?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

MHR/MedicalHairRestoration is a "chain" clinic, which essentially means that they have extremely low accountability, and don't operate with the patient's best interest in mind. They are grossly inferior to the clinics of the Coalition in their consistency, accountability, tecniques, and methodology.

MHR is comprised of lots of doctors, in a revolving door, so it is very difficult to know what you are getting yourself into beforehand. And, simply due to their standards, ethics, and how they run their business, there is a better chance than not that you'll be left dissapointed at best.

Consult with them, and examine the results they show you as compares to Hasson&Wong in terms of clarity, transparency, and excellence; as well as the graft estimates and prognosis they each give you. I bet you'll notice a world of difference.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

AWRY,

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR PRECIOUS HELP.I AGREE THAT VERY FEW SURGEONS CAN MATCH WITH THE WORK AND STANDARDS THAT HASSON AND WONG HAVE SET UP.I DID A PHONE CONSULTANT WITH THEM AND THEY LOOKED QUITE GOOD.THEY TOLD ME TO STAY ON PROPECIA AND ROGAINE ETC.NO ONE CAN MATCH WITH THE WORK OF TOP DOCTORS LISTED ON OUR FORUM.

I agree that for the most part you will find horrible results from this chain, however, if you get the right doctor in the right location you can get great results, not sure which clinic he is working at but Dr Cary Scott Feldman is a Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery and has a minor in art which gives him great hairlines.

If you could get him, great, if not RUN away and use someone else.

bllorayne,

If I remember correctly, I think you were considering between doctors H&W and Madhu. In my opinion, either of these options would be better than chains like MHR.

Also the funny thing is that these chains are likely to charge you more than what H&W or Madhu would charge.