FUE 2897 grafts type VII DR. Humayun Mohmand Patient

Dear friends

This gentleman age 55 came from Luxembourg in 2007 and got FUE 1300 grafts. Then he came Nov 2008 got 1597 grafts FUE. Total grafts transplanted 2897. He was type VII with a very limited donor area.

He came this sept 2011 and got 1556 grafts. The donor area pictures with shaved head were taken this time.

Regards

5b32cfd313e16_Preop1st(3).jpg.e8ba5dcae77e899d87526686502e2eff.jpg

5b32cfd325b12_Preop2nd(3).jpg.164ab4d81efbad08bf18703d48fd6070.jpg

5b32cfd39ea4b_Preop3rd(7).jpg.83fffe3297bf5fbc5a98f2cf5d43bf70.jpg

I am patient Advisor to Dr. Humayun Mohmand Hair Transplant Institute, Pakistan. All opinions and views shared are my own. Not a medical professional.

This is a nice transformation for someone with such advanced hair loss. Nicely done! In my opinion FUE was the only option for this gentleman, as I'm sure a strip would be seen through his thin donor area.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Do you have any after photos of the extraction site?

Dear friend

the pictures with shaved donor head were take last week when he came for another session. do you need immediate"after " pics?

Regards

I am patient Advisor to Dr. Humayun Mohmand Hair Transplant Institute, Pakistan. All opinions and views shared are my own. Not a medical professional.

Dear friend RCwest

Thanks for comments. We had experienced type VII with FUT, I am sure FUT even can suite him without visibility of scar.

Regards

For 2897 Grafts FUE and such an extensive hair loss, the result seems very good imo. Seems like there was good yield. Immediate post op pictures will also help. Can you post them up? I want to see those right after surgery pics. Can you also post more FUE results up? I have seen some strip results done by Dr. Mohmand on older patients with very extensive hair loss and he's done a good job imo for them, but I'd really want to see more of his FUE results for both younger patients and also on those with extensive hair loss. What is the punch size used and how many grafts can he do a day via FUE? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Shangla, I asked some questions in my previous post. I would like to know the punch size used for FUE and how many grafts can a patient get in one day? Do you have any more results of FUE patients? Any from younger ones especially hairline work using FUE? thanks.

• 4 months later...