Best priced Dr in NY?

Bobby9940

A full head of hair is meaningless to a homeless man.

It could provide some thermal insulation during the winter months. ;)

I agree entirely that securing finance against your home for cars etc is a bad move.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/journal.asp?CopyID=10024&WebID=2832

October 2011 - 1647 FUT - Dr Dorin

January 2014 - 1580 FUT - Dr Dorin

Personally I'd only use feller in new York even if the others were half price. All surgeons have a few hts that didn't turn out too great but Fellers results are mainly between good and excellent imo nobody else in ny competes with that from what I've seen over the years on forums.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Sean be careful what you say about you know who, he's probably involved with lots of companies not just care credit and true dorin the CIA kicked my door in last night for speaking out against him lol.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Hey Guys,

Let's keep this civil and on track.

The whole T&D saga with Corv is definitely wearing thin and in my opinion, having read many of his posts and followed his journey, I think he has been straight down the line. Has he been somewhat diplomatic, sure. That's a sign of somebody who communicates well and presents his opinion respectfully and with fore thought as to the Docs reputation amongst other reasons. Many forum members follow the same principals.

In addition to this, in support of the above, having communicated with Corv privately and taken on board his in depth knowledge of the industry, I can say with honesty, not once has he tried to sell T&d to me, or any other product for that matter. Corv has been of huge support to me when I was left out in the cold and thats the reality of it.

I don't always agree with Corv and I'm sure the feeling is mutual as we are all adults here and as such have different views, but he is genuine and passionate and his contribution to this community is testament to this. Controversial?... Yep, at times and why not? I think he encourages transparency, of huge benefit to the forum, particularly those who are just learning about this industry and the many pitfalls associated with it.

Oh, and just for the record, I would never encourage anybody to finance a HT on a secured loan basis. I think he overwhelming majority of us will agree on that.

Cheapest Doc in NY? ..... For FUT I don't think they are a million miles apart. I think Feller is $5 per graft but their websites will have all the current up to date info.

I do not know of your personal situation, and money is an issue for me at present too, however I would strongly advise against basing your choice on the cheapest Doc, otherwise you run the risk of a life long regret and more dosh to correct the mistakes of the previous procedure. As a repair patient I speak from experience.

Jessie

I don't doubt he was a huge help to you and many others and i agree he is very passionate and i'm glad he's back as he is a massive help to the forum.

Things are very civil mate. I don't actually think he works for t&d, care credit or the cia that's just banter he's a big lad he can take it and can dish it. But there are a few things that we don't see eye to eye on which is normal in life, people will disagree strongly on things and that's where me and corv clash. I don't wish him any harm or anything and i hope he gets everything he ever dreamed of with his ht.

For the record i would not risk my house for a ht either i would find the money another way but don't let him know i said that.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Best advice ever, if you don't have the money for it, don't go for the procedure until you have the financial resources to pay for it. This is to be on the safe side overall. It is common sense any loan can do you damage. People who aren't approved for consumer personal loans sometimes are approved for those equity loans, so that is why it can be a choice for those in that situation. That is an option for those people. If you are desperate for it, and no other option is on the table, then yea, you can check out those other options and do so at a risk, but most banks do offer optional insurance option with that type of loan if you lose a job, medical issues, and etc. Obviously, if you don't have that option added then you do things risky. Whether you sell a car or do whatever, there is some risk and you will lose a benefit. I listed random options the person can use, as I felt really negatively about the carecredit loan process due to numerous bad reviews about it and what it did to my friends with the interest rates. I am sure $10,000+ procedures even on that loan and high interest rate surpassing 27%+ due to some "mishap/glitch" is enough to even risk your financial situation and even put a threat to your home mortgage and in debt if you don't have enough financial resources to pay it all off in the first place.

Best bet is to save up as much as you can and then do the procedure. It is possible and it took me a while, but I was able to do it with financial hardships along the process. I wanted a transplant bad, but took the route I felt was the safest. If you can't pay for a procedure now, just make sure you are able to pay off that high cost of the procedure within a one year period if using the personal loan. It worked for some, but for some it didn't or something else happened. Good luck.