Effective Hair Care Tips

Guest jacksoncris

Guest jacksoncris

Hi,

Here are some hair care tips which are essential for our hairs:

1. Oil massage is essential for good and healthy hair . It restore the normal acid alkaline balance of the scalp.

2. Drinking water will work to achieve healthy hair. It helps the hair to shine, reduce the brittle strands and helps to grow at a rapid speed.

3. Proteins and vitamins are essential for healthy hair. Proteins makes hair become more voluminous as it helps to to hair development. And vitamins are not only essentials for your hair but also for your body as well.

4. Right wash is also important for healthy hair. As some people damage their hair during washing. One should not massage the shampoo or conditioner into their hair. this cause frizz and dry hair that result hair loss.So when you wash your hair you should wash it gently.

5. One should avoid curling hairs with irons and hair dryers to prevent hair loss. also avoid heat and prolonged heat exposure

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Believe in natural hair care methods and do them regularly to get good results. Here are some tips.

1. Utilize professional conditioner.

2. You can also apply coconut oil on your hair to make them healthy.

3. Avoid overly hot showers.

4. Boil neem leaves in water and use this water to rinse hair.

5. Fenugreek is very effective in preventing dandruff, hair fall and baldness. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind it into a fine paste the following morning. Leave this paste applied on the scalp for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it with a mild shampoo.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I always use Asda Medicated shampoo (like Vosene) and massage it into my bonce with a Halfords microfibre cloth. It appears to give optimum scalp exfoliation, which minimises shedding and gives a pleasing Coal Tar fragrance.

I always rinse in my a 50/50 solution of Evian, and my Fiances 'amber wine'.

• 1 month later...

Tips to combat hair loss

1. Do not expose your hair too much sun, beach, sea water or river, factors hindering the growth of hair.

2. Avoid the use of gels, mousses and other commodity chemicals for hair beauty, and that encourage hair loss. Prefer natural products to care for your hair.

3. Do not brush your hair because it could increase its downfall. Use combs with wide separations and keep the scalp clean, preventing the follicles are tapen, leading to hair loss.

4. Do not abuse the use of hats or scarves, which prevent the oxygenation of your hair.

5. Avoid the use of forceps, hooks and accessories to collect hair, because force and damage the hair.

6. No vats of your hair with chemicals that cause hair loss.

7. Avoid the use of dryers. Dry your hair, if possible, of course, in contact with air.

8. Try to combat stress, to prevent the contraction of blood vessels that nourish the hair, leading to malnutrition of the scalp and increase hair loss.

These are 8 really good tips. I also find that keeping my hair very very short, and getting my girlfriend to massage my scalp with her pertinent juices helps to stimulate blood flow to the hair follicles, and also gives my head an interesting 'musky' fragrance. I've also noticed, that the more regularly I shave my head to a #2 the thicker and stronger the hair becomes, when I first started it was fine and wispy, now my heads like a toilet brush when I let it grow out.

Although, as i'm now getting plenty of regular Punani it wouldn't really bother me if I was as bald as a bowling ball ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Biotin is good and whey protein as well. Great tips! Thanks a lot!

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 months later...

Be Healthy and Protect Your Hair

Hair is a reflection of your health. If you take care of you by eating a well-balanced diet, exercising and getting enough sleep, your hair will show it. If you're not healthy, your hair won't be either.

To take care of your hair, you also need to be gentle and protect it. From the water you use to wash your hair (not too hot or too cold), to combing in small sections to detangle carefully working from the ends in a downward direction, and from using hot air from a blow dryer to other styling tools like curling irons or flat irons, these can all take a toll on your hair and dry it out. There are special products to use before using styling tools to minimize the damage. Also consider the environment: wear a hat, cap or scarf if you can protect your hair from over-exposure to the sun, salt or chlorinated water, wind and air pollution.

Be Healthy and Protect Your Hair

Hair is a reflection of your health. If you take care of you by eating a well-balanced diet, exercising and getting enough sleep, your hair will show it. If you're not healthy, your hair won't be either.

This is true to an extent. However, if somebody is genetically disposed to be a NW7, eating a healthy diet is unlikely to impact on the quality (and lack) of hair on their scalp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...