First Timer thinking about Hasson and Wong

joshelstad

Hello everyone!

Some advice at all would be most appreciated! I've decided to get a HT in the past year, and I have no doubt in my mind now about doing it. I'm 28, full head of hair except my significant receeding hairline. I need about 2,000 grafts.

I live in San Francisco and I have had several consultations here. However, I think I'm going to go with Hasson and Wong. From the looks of it, they seem to be the best around.

My goal is to have a nice, dense, beautiful hairline with a VERY minimal scar, I'm a little freaked out about the scar.

Does anyone have anything to say about Hasson or Wong in regards to my desires??? Anything would be appreciated!

-Thanks!

Hassan & Wong are one of the top clinics. You won't go wrong consulting with them. Since you are traveling, you may want to consult with a few of the top clinics and get a feel for which one you are the most comfortable with. If you decide on H&W you will be in great hands.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

Sure.....both excellent. If you consult with a few, then it really just comes down to a personal decision of which one you are the most comfortable with. If those are the three you consult with, you can't go wrong with whoever you choose.

In the hands of a skilled surgeon, most people will have scars that are very good. I am 2 months out from my HT and can hardly find my scar. In my photos, you can see my pics at 5 weeks out with a short haircut. They are all good surgeons. My personal experience is with Dr. Shapiro and he is excellent with scars.

You can't go wrong with Hasson & Wong.

Hey Jotronic, you like that line? ;). Good marketing, eh?

Yes, they deliver great work for sure. I would consult with other top docs too to see if there is one who you really click with.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Well although im a Rahal fan, But since you are living in west coast. The best two choices for you would be Dr. Hasson and Dr. Alexander from Arizona. Dr. Alexander is my west side US choice. You can check him out.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hariri,

Why is Rahal your number one choice? I am definitely okay with traveling. Also, what stands out about Dr. Alexander and Dr. Hasson? Again, my goal is density in the front with a nice strong hairline and a VERY minimal scar.

Thank you!