uk guys regarding buying propecia/fina

asianhair

the site ukfinasteride.com by dr singh,

has 3 different types, for someone on a budget who doesnt mind the cutting of pills what one do i buy?

Hi there,

You found a good source in Dr Singh and Uk finasteride.info. It's up to you which one you go for. The generic option that Dr Singh tries to provide is the Almus branded generic tablet, when I asked about the generic his receptionist said that the usual generic finasteride tablets are quite small and are a lot harder to cut into 1mg doses. They try to order generic by Almus I think which have a much bigger oval tablet easier to cut in to 1mg by far. I tried the whole proscar/ generic cutting thing, and to be honest your never gonna get equal amounts of each drug and consistency in cutting and of course doing it hygienically. Proscar would be easier to cut, thay are both kind of a false economy but still vs Propcia is a handsome saving but when I found the finpecia option much less hassle for ?199 I still save about ?500 vs Propecia of the course of a year. Each to their own though but I won't go back to cutting up pills for a whole day! If you ask them they get back to asap and you usually get the meds within a day or two if it's all in stock with the pharmacist etc. Good fast service.

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------