Facing my hairloss

Hi Guys, The whole hairloss thing has affected me quite badly, I used to be very chatty and outgoing, but Ive gotten alot quieter and reserved , when I meet someone I feel they are judging me because I have a receeding hairline I have been using Propecia and Minoxidil from February, and it hasnt got worse and a little bit of regrowth has happened.

I have been doing some research for about a year but only joined this Forum today, I am considering Hssson and Wong and have sent them pics, DR Hasson has suggested 2000-2500 grafts, I am also talking to a patient of H&W who is from my country and has had one done within the last 4 months. I can send pics of my hairline, but I really do need advice and help from you guys.

Hey man,

Feel your pain...but, and I know I say this without having seen your pics....the fact that you have had such a good reaction to propecia/fin....and your hairloss/graft target seem pretty ideal....and that you'd be going to Hasson....

I feel pretty confident that you are primed for a really spectacular turn-around.

The stabalization of hairloss while being on meds while you have modest hairloss is really paramount. And going to a doctor/clinic as world-class as Hasson.....I like your odds on getting to where you want to be. icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hi Thanatopsis

Thanks for the encouraging words, I really appreciate it, without a hairloss forum like this there really is nowhere else to go, friends and family and doctors think completely differently.

Oh by the way are H&W as they are reffered to on this site any good?

DD, You can find more information on H&W & many other surgeons by going to the top of this page & click on Hair Transplant Network.

Then Click on Consult a physician, then click on Canada in the map & you will find H&W.

Good luck & don't let your hairloss get you down. We think people are staring at our hairloss but thats not true for the most part. It's just that we are so concous of it that we think everyone eles is...ther not.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DD,

I agree with Atomic, you should be fine. I joined this forum after having my 2nd HT and i regret that. should have joined earlier. H&W are coalition members and you can see their results (before and after pics). Can you post some of your pics? how old are you? who is gonna do your HT, would it be Dr. Victor or Dr. Jerry?

Thanks.