New hairline by Dr. Alan Feller

Hello all. I have been asking Dr Feller to post this result for a few months now but he thought it was too small a case to bother sharing, but I think these results were very dramatic and that others would want to see them.

I remember Mr. M and he had good hair features on top but had just lost his hairline. Dr. Feller filled the area with "pure one-hair grafts" as he calls them because it was right on the hairline and Mr. M is Asian with thick hair. We use mantis microscopes to disect our grafts and Dr. Feller hovered over all of us during Mr. M's procedure inspecting the grafts to make sure there were nothing but one hair follicles used.

Mr. M was all smiles when he came into the office to show off his new hairline to Dr. Feller after 8 months of growth.

We did 1,300 all single grafts on him 8 months before the after photos were taken and put them into a "dense-pack" as Dr. Feller calls it.

I hope nobody finds the surgery picturs too upsetting because there is some blood in them. If someone does I'll remove them.

Tara

Hair Transplant Technician

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by FellerMedical

Feller & Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Dr. Feller is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Bloxham is Recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

FellerMedical,

The works looks very clean and refined. Thank you for sharing!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr Feller and the staff did a fantastic job. My initial requirements and expectations were met at eight month mark. And at 12 months, the result far exceeds my initial expectations.

SC64 - I'm 37

AdamAJ - I've been following your blog. And your HT results are coming along nicely.. You have nothing to worry about..

Haircut - Thanks.. It looks much better at 12 month mark..