ASMED

JIMjim

• 8 months later...

damn, this doctor seems very good and his fue prices are very affordable 2 eur per graft. i found a lot of results by him here (prices too) Clinica Asmed and those results are awesome (promotional links removed by moderator)

seems there in turkey are some very good doctors.

dr. keser from turkey (3,5 eur per graft) is good too but unfortunately haven't seen he's patients updates for a while. some collected results by him are available here Clinica Dr.Keser

seems all of the grafts what both doctors transplant, start to grow!!

dunno. i just noticed on the other board that they increased prices this year about 2-3 month ago if i remember correctly (and i got affirmation by email too) and hotel isn't included anymore. flights wasn't never included in my opinion.

but any ideas what ASMED has included in his price? his fue price 2 euros/graft is very good. and grown out results are great too.

is here anyone who has more info about ASMED?

hello chaps,i emailed dr keser last week his prices are 3.5 euro,this includes pick up from airport and translater,everything else costs extra,waiting on a responce to email i sent to ASMED doc states on site this may take a couple of days,will let you know what i find out when doc responds,all have a nice day...

Hello

Thanks for your interest in Dr. Keser work.

The asking price for a FUE hair transplant is 3.5?/graft, 4.5 USD/graft, which includes everything related to the trasplant (surgery, medications, bandages, antiseptic shampoo, etc,) transportation in Ankara (airport pickup, to the hotel, to the clinic, etc,) breakfast and lunch. It doesn't include hotel, which is offered at a special price of 30 euros single bed at the hotel Etap Mola, or the King hotel 50-60 euros single bed. If you can communicate fluidly in English a translator will be provided at no cost.

I hope you approve of this.

Enrique Gonzalez

Dr. Keser adviser for Europe and Latin America

hello chaps,had a email and a chat on the phone with doctor erdorgan from asmed,prices are 2 euro per fue,that includes pick up from airport ,you pay+300 euro for meds,50 euro a night bed breakfast and lunch in a room at the clinic,he spoke very good english if your interested give them a bell or email them and they will call you back,hope this helps,have a nice day....

Sanoma,

Clinic representatives are welcome to post here, but you are required to follow the rules according to our terms of service. This includes keeping your posts educational rather than promotional and disclosing who you represent in your forum signature. You are also prohibited from linking to outside resources of a promotional nature and posting your contact information.

Best wishes,

Bill

hello chaps,had a email and a chat on the phone with doctor erdorgan from asmed,prices are 2 euro per fue,that includes pick up from airport ,you pay+300 euro for meds,50 euro a night bed breakfast and lunch in a room at the clinic,he spoke very good english if your interested give them a bell or email them and they will call you back,hope this helps,have a nice day....

Hey 1966

How were you able to get a hold of Dr. Koray by e-mail. I have been trying to get a hold of him for over a week thru e-mail and have received no response. Thanks

hello going,i must admit i did have to submit the same email several times,it contained the photos they require and a contact telephone number includeing international and area codes and they rang me back,i surgest trying again if they recieve your email i'm sure they will contact you,if you still don't have any joy PM me and i'll see if i can be of any further help,all the best and have a nice day.....

• 2 years later...

It is nice to see how doctors become known. Like Bisanga, Lorenzo, Erdogan...

This is great for us! I am going next week to meet Erdogan in Istanbul. Let's wait and see!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

• 2 months later...

Hi Denny

I have been trying to get in touch with Asmed i have emailed them a few times and had no response so far i am wanting between 1000 and 1500 Fue grafts i hope all goes well for you and hope to hear back once you have had it done .. do you no his fue graft price by any chance

Hi Dave, I am not sure the e-mail address you are using to contact them. I am Dr. Erdogan's representative, so feel free to send me an e-mail with you pictures, questions and hair loss history. My e-mail address is dcaldeiron@gmail.com. Dr. Erdogan charges 2.5 euro per graft. Same price for the last 4 years.

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).