Going to Dr. Rahal in Aug

This forum has been very useful to me in my research for HT. I have been loosing hair for 10 yrs now. After having consultations with SMG, Feller and Rahal, I have decided to go for Rahal. I hope it works out good for me:)

hairsearcher,

Congratulations on your decision! All the docs you considered are top notch and I'm sure you'll be thrilled with your results from Dr. Rahal.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Its always come to Dr. Rahal at the end, same here I had consultations with 3 clinics recommended in the forum, after long research I came to find Dr. Rahal is the best. In terms of quality, direct contact with Dr. Rahal, patient care and attention, no bad feedbacks in forums plus very reasonable rate. Good decision hairsearcher. Mine is July 26, its going to be a lifesaver cause its repair, how about you? ... :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Sean thats great. I really believe that Dr. Rahal is excellent in FUE as well.. Its just expensive. How many grafts are you going for and what rate you got?

Although Im planning to do FUE with Dr. Bisanga but cant resist it really. I love Dr. Rahal. Great decision Sean. Hope you will get a great FUE yield like BORN76.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

iv a 36 hour flight and people that i havnt told about the ht.. so wanted to give myself some time to heal also hoping to get the stitchs out before i leave...

Let me know how the foxbar is, I'm staying there for 8 nights in January.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

just a quick note to say the foxbar guest house has been everything i was hoping for..i was met at the door by a guy who was 7 day post op and 2 guys sitting on the recliner seats that had had their hts a few hours b4 hand i instantly felt at home and consider them friends now and am looking forward to growing and comparing in the future...also having recliner seats has made a big difference to my swelling..roll on the next 8 months

just a quick note to say the foxbar guest house has been everything i was hoping for..i was met at the door by a guy who was 7 day post op and 2 guys sitting on the recliner seats that had had their hts a few hours b4 hand i instantly felt at home and consider them friends now and am looking forward to growing and comparing in the future...also having recliner seats has made a big difference to my swelling..roll on the next 8 months

COOL, did you have a surgery with Dr Wong as well?

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Hey John2009 hows it going dude!? i'm of of the guys in the reclining seats haha. we went to the Parliament and got lost on the way back to foxbar

Flippinboy

How's it been at the foxbar? I can't wait! How's your results going?

the Foxbar was great man! i'm back home now for a week. i just stayed there for 6 days. thats place is perfect for Dr.Rahal's HT patients. my results are awesome! so far so good. Dr. Rahal really dense packed my hairline. if they all grow ill be happy as a clam. but now it's only my 10th day so ill just update monthly if i can. but judging from my first HT this one should be more dense since Dr. Rahal planted more around existing HT.

Good luck on your HT man! you have picked the right Doctor.