I need help PLZ........SOS

Hi,

I am 26 years old guy that live in Italy and I suffer from hair lost...I think my level of baldness is class 3 on the Norwood Scale

now I think to do a hair transplant but I need your opinion on this.....I read in some web sites that the best place to do a hair transplant in Europe is Turkey because I can get the same result at lower price....is that true?

if it is so what is the best clinic?how much cost?

there are a lot of clinics online but I do not know how to choose!!!!! for ex Transmed, Cevre hospital, German Hospital Taksim, FUE hair line clinic

PLZ HELP

2.jpg.783d0e6131d817551e2aad66a84a942a.jpg

3.jpg.a28ffa0a4c08e910c93422b246c6a02c.jpg

4.jpg.36d2724a651d19833461eb01e3cacd23.jpg

5.jpg.fc294d5355698a584873c7b06a015b7f.jpg

At your age if you haven't started any preventative medication such as minoxidil or finasteride, I would not suggest getting any transplantation. You appear to have thinning throughout the top of your head so I would say you're 3 or 4A at the moment but it appears that you may go onto a level 5A or 6 if you do not use those medications in the next few years. I would suggest using the medication for one year than get re-examined by a recommended surgeon from this forum and then proceed.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I did ones used minoxidil for 10 months but there was not any improvement only the hairs in the central part of my head became thick but no result on the sides so I stopped using it.

I think that may be a common mistake among users, that is to stop using your meds. I know that was my case. I believe had I stayed on the meds I would be looking at 2000 grafts as opposed to 4000! Give Rogaine and finasteride a full year before you consider a transplant. Especially at you age! I think you will see a difference with meds!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

What you are saying is actually a good thing, it means that you saw a positive reaction, and actual growth in the center. Most people don't see growth in the hairline, but you will go on to lose much more hair on the top and crown so you really do need to start the medication and continue for many years otherwise you will need many more treatments and cost you much more money.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Don't get a HT yet. Stay on FIn for at least TWO years. Especially with your rate of loss and young age.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group