Rogaine on Harline After 3 Months

cperry23jd

Hey everyone,

I've been using Rogain foam on my hairline/ temple regions for 3 months now. I applied the foam twice a day and have had decent results from what I can tell. I'm not sure how to add pictures, but I have created a photo album in my profile to show the results.

Please let me know what you think of how the progess is going.

Hey thanks guys. Yeah early prevention from what I heard is very important. My dermatologist told me to use the foam for 6 months and reevaluate my situation. But after 3 months it seems to be maintaining and even re-growing a little bit. I'll keep the progress updated.

CP,

Thank you for sharing these images. It looks like you caught the progression at an early stage and really turned it around with these preventive measures. Definitely keep utilizing the minoxidil. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

C Perry

Thats great, your hairline has really improved and it looks good. I'm considering on going on the same regime as you, ( applying Rogaine foam to the temples and hairline).

At any point when you were using the foam, did it cause any irritation to the skin and if it did, was it just to the area you applied it to or did it spread to the scalp?

To be honest Jackw91 I didn't notice a thing when using the foam. It just made my hair a little clumpier and greasier, but I use hair gel to style it and it didn't matter after I applied product. It will take a few weeks to get used to, but after that it literally just becomes a part of your everyday routine.

Some people act differently to the foam than others, so I can't say it won't affect you at all. A lot of it I'm sure is mental though too. If you think hard enough sometimes, you can easily make yourself feel like you have to itch your hairline lol. Just try it out and think positive. It can't hurt!