My results from meds.

cardel25

I should mention that i have been on finasterid since december 2010. I have been applying minoxidil the last tree moths. I have reduced my finasterid dosage to tree times a week. And i am only applying minoxidil once a day. After taking finasterid i havent lost any hair and i still see new regrowth. People who know i was getting bold but dindt know i am taking meds have complimented me and asked how i reversed the hairloss. People who know i am taking meds complimented me even more. I noticed a difference but didnt knew it was that big until i saw the pictures. I know that the light is different and i will take additional pictures in the same light again when i return from vacation.

Good summer to all :)

5b32ce55b44e2_lagtind008.jpg.1616eb36e94bb68e025c4a0eff4b8cfc.jpg

5b32ce55c5318_lagtind009.jpg.48f6c10de74bb25961391c1d8049088d.jpg

5b32ce55dba5e_lagtind010.jpg.895c9e004f2c60c18dd323ee9c44c4f6.jpg

5b32ce560eea8_lagtind011.jpg.ec7f54a10fdfca9f16fcc0b36dd5e1a4.jpg

5b32ce5622149_lagtind012.jpg.fbbba3ee1952637021a642f346112d91.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg.d31978f4db60a065cd9d853078bdc296.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg.d2e63463688f7e721db42d82bdd73409.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg.9827890822e4b6da82359aeaf5dc2b75.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg.78a06cdbbbb9e958209c1f39b8be38c2.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg.75a347a8eb807ba139da06c14982f521.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg.f47888d9b8d7e7df5025f733f1acf41e.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg.0e1be58bb9aaf4d3b9ad0194cf4b3db8.jpg

Edited by cardel25

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/

I should mention that i have been on finasterid since december 2010. I have been applying minoxidil the last tree moths. I have reduced my finasterid dosage to tree times a week. And i am only applying minoxidil once a day. After taking finasterid i havent lost any hair and i still see new regrowth. People who know i was getting bold but dindt know i am taking meds have complimented me and asked how i reversed the hairloss. People who know i am taking meds complimented me even more. I noticed a difference but didnt knew it was that big until i saw the pictures. I know that the light is different and i will take additional pictures in the same light again when i return from vacation.

Good summer to all :)

Do anybody have any comments ? I should mention that the pictures where i wear a blue shirt is after taking meds and those where i wear i red shirt are before meds.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Ty.

Im really happy about it. It have reduced my self blame for not anything about my hairloss for several years.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

cardel25,

Congratulations on recouping some of your lost follicles! I hope you will continue to see improvement in the coming months!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

cardel25,

Congratulations on recouping some of your lost follicles! I hope you will continue to see improvement in the coming months!

Thank you that would be wonderful. But im gratefull of my results already so it woulnt dissapoint me if it doenst get better the next months. Also i am scheduled for a hair transplantation in august to improve my hairline. So i will hopefully get a good improvement anyways.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

To me the most noticable part is in the crown, you can see that your crown loss was going to be quite low in the back. (Quite a large crown). Your afters do not show this.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

To me the most noticable part is in the crown, you can see that your crown loss was going to be quite low in the back. (Quite a large crown). Your afters do not show this.

Your definately right. I was heading for a NW 6-7 before which my crown area revealed. Hopefully i have avoided that. There is a major difference between the before and afters of my crown area. But if you really study the other pictures there have been a quite impressive improvement in other areas aswell. I cant recommend finasterid enough taken in a reasonable dosage.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cardel25,

Lasse from Copenhagen here..

Just found this forum in my search to do something about my hairloss and accidently stumbled into you, a fellow dane.

I want to start with generic Finasteride since its seems thats what everybody recommend including you.

But maybe you can give me and advice regarding where to buy this Fin when living in DK, since the e-market seems totally confusing for a beginner in this field.

If you dont wanna write about this on the board you are velcome to write to me at sanfdal(at) G mail .

Pft

Lasse

Hey Cardel25,

Lasse from Copenhagen here..

Just found this forum in my search to do something about my hairloss and accidently stumbled into you, a fellow dane.

I want to start with generic Finasteride since its seems thats what everybody recommend including you.

But maybe you can give me and advice regarding where to buy this Fin when living in DK, since the e-market seems totally confusing for a beginner in this field.

If you dont wanna write about this on the board you are velcome to write to me at sanfdal(at) G mail .

Pft

Lasse

Hi.

I use generic proscar which is much cheaper the breand name is Sanzhos. You can also use proscar if you want. Both products come in a 5 mg pill you can then cut it into 1/4 with a pill cutter from a pharmacy. Sanzhos cost 100 dkk for a years supply if you take a pill every day. Proscar is around 1000 kr a year. And propecia the original product is around 8000 dkk a year so theres a lot to save. I only take a pill monday-wednesday-friday. Because some research have showen that the effect of taken it 3 times a week and 7 times could be the same. But FDA recommends daily usage.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Thanks for your reply.:) So what you are saying is that I can just go to a ordinary DK Doctor here in Cph and get a prescription from for these Sanchoz pills or alike?

Btw is it possible to send PM?s in this network? I cant find it, since I would have prefered til write to you personally about this.. I Guess you are danish and danish speaking and not only living in Denmark?

Lasse

Thanks for your reply.:) So what you are saying is that I can just go to a ordinary DK Doctor here in Cph and getn y a prescription from for these Sanchoz pills or alike?

Btw is it possible to send PM?s in this network? I cant find it, since I would have prefered til write to you personally about this.. I Guess you are danish and danish speaking and not only living in Denmark?

Hej lasse det skulle v?re muligt at f? din l?ge til at give dig en recept p? sandk?s hvis du forklarer ham at su vil sk?re dem til fjerde dele s?dan at du kun tager lidt over en mg om da

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Thanks for your reply.:) So what you are saying is that I can just go to a ordinary DK Doctor here in Cph and get a prescription from for these Sanchoz pills or alike?

Lasse

Hi Lasse. I will answe you in english because its not easy to write in danish as it excludes some of the letters. Its possible to get you doc to subscribe Sanzhos if your doc is understandable. Please advise him that you will cut it to 1/4 and only take 1 mg a day. Please use the search function here to find some treads about fin and how many days a week to take. Please read Dr. Cooleys post about taing fin tree times a week. I would hihgly recommend taking a conservative approach because this drug is powerful. Please search for Spex tread about how to start up on fin. He recommends taking it 1 a week for start and then reducing dosage until you hit the number you want. This could reduce sides.

Please use minoxidil that is in Regaine that you can get prescibed by your doc but it cost 3000 dkk a year. U can find a generic version of it on ebay. Kirkland just search for minoxidil please use the 5 %. Then get your doc to prescribe you Nizoral 2 %. These 3 things are called the big 3 and they will do much for u. I cant recommend using them highly enough. If he wont prescribe Nizoral 2 % then buy the 1 % at a pharmacy. Please search the forum and find out how many times you want to apply it. If he wont prescribe fin then find some otgher doc that will or buy a generic version but be careful. Finpecia is a good known generic. Please dont hesitate to ask for anything in the future.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Hi suffrin. I would say its a 10 definately after seeing your pics. Your crown region could use it. I recommend searching for a tread of Spex where hi writes about how to avoid as many sides as possible with usage of fin.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Whereabouts are you from? And from where did you get the treatments?

I'm using Kirkland, don't think it's as good as Dr Lee's, but they closed him down.

Hi i am from Denmar. I have gotten fin and nizoral prescribed by my doc. I use Kirkland aswell. I dont think that its the best product out there but its so much cheaper :) Im buying it of ebay. Where it cost 15 $ for a half years supply. In 2012 a generic foam is coming to the market so it wount be that expensive to buy the foam which should be better han the liquid.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Lasse. Btw is generic propecia coming to Denmark in 2012 so if youcant find any docs that will give you the 5 mg pill then you can buy finpecia to 2012 and then get generic propecia described. Your doc cant deny you propecia or the generic version when it comes to the marked. Because it is approved to fight hailoss which the 5 mg arent. In so high dosage it do helps fighting hairloss aswell but it is firstly used to fight prostate cancer and enlarged prostate.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Cardel,

Welcome to our community and thanks for sharing your personal experience with proven non-surgical hair loss treatments. While many do benefit from these drugs, especially in conjunction with one another, you do seem to be an exceptionally good responder. I'm sure it feels real good to see some of your lost hair return after using these treatments.

Hopefully in the coming months, you'll see even more improvement. I look forward to witnessing your continued improvement and involvement on our discussion forum.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi i am from Denmar. I have gotten fin and nizoral prescribed by my doc. I use Kirkland aswell. I dont think that its the best product out there but its so much cheaper :) Im buying it of ebay. Where it cost 15 $ for a half years supply. In 2012 a generic foam is coming to the market so it wount be that expensive to buy the foam which should be better han the liquid.

Thanks for the reply.

I want to clarify whether you mean Kirkland or Finasteride as "not the best product". I'm pretty sure something has triggered my shedding recently. Maybe my change of regimen or the poor finsateride that I bought from 4rx.com

I'm really impressed with your results, I intend to use your treatments, except without the oils.

Hi Bill. Thank you for your reply. I d? see more regrowth in my hairline thanks to minox that isnt noticbe on my pictures so i expect that in near future that i can take pictures with a bigger improvements.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Jo norwood. Fin is definately the one causing most improvement. Kirklands minox is hoof bit not as good A's Rovsing foam. Good luck with the regiment hope you Will have nice results.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

These pictures are taken at the same conditions as the ones taken before starting using my regimen.

IMG_1012.jpg.c95f8458da6545e76cc1b0e362308bde.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg.4d261935652f5c3f7c7fdafe8e0e621c.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg.ed3c1667466c7adf6377e04016010f14.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg.60512ce7f5bac838cbdc141c12c2e6a7.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg.18966329922e4f69cfdfe46f8c43bbfb.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg.3a9b57d1176efc728bbd5c484482f59b.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg.e9599862b90e6e692407a2e81dd99049.jpg

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Definite improvement on hairline. Is all this with Kirkland Extra Strength? I can see them new blond hairs growing there

On a side note, my doc's managed to prescribe me some Proscar for ?5. Amazing price. My hair loss treatment is now very cheap.