Some just deserve it...

I have to say, as a person undergoing hairloss myself, I don't wish it on anyone, its an irritating experience to say the least (the care alone I have to put to my hair makes it torture). However, I have to say, one of my housemates has been one of the most conceited people I know. Its amazing how fake and self-aggrandizing he has been all of his life... and now for several years his hair has been thinning profusely. His persona seems to have changed a bit, he is far more down to earth now.

I have to see, this guy truly had it coming for the way he acted when he had a mop of hair.

This reminds me of an experience I had at work several years ago. My associate (who worked for me) decided he was going to point out my bald spot in front of everyone at an employee lunch (this was prior to any hair transplants). But karma came back to bite him. Now, I've restored my hair and while it's still a little thinner in the crown, I don't have a bald spot anymore. My associate now has a big bald spot in the crown and an aggressive hair loss pattern forming at a young age. Without medical intervention, I suspect he'll become as bald as I was before any hair transplants. While I'd never humiliate someone in public (despite the fact that he tried to do it to me), I made it a point to remind him of his previous statement and point out his prominent bald spot privately :-).

Bill

I can certainly relate to this. My balding pattern is strange in that 80% of my loss occured between 21-26, and the other 20% took another 15 years. At 41 I am an early NW4.

Back in my 20s there were several guys who made it a point to taunt me about my hairloss and claim that I would be completely bald by age 30. A few of these guys I have run accross in the last 1-2 years and they are indeed completely bald (NW6/7). The looks on their faces were priceless when we ran in to each other, and it was obvious they were both startled and completely humiliated. We made small talk, but they were completely different people from when I remembered them -- much more humble now and even a bit despotic about life in general.

There's also one other guy who used to call me "baldie" even though I was only a NW3 at the time. He had Brad Pitt hair back then, but now he is diffuse thinning all over and well on his way to ending up a NW6. And you can see that he is desperately upset about it. Just wait until he sees me after I get my HT, he will crap his pants with envy I am sure! Ahhhh, revenge can indeed be sweet.

A "friend" of mine who pointed out my thinning now is undergoing some mpb and he has two large lumps that protrude from his noggin.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com