anyone shaved?

Guest mariewoltz25411697

Thanks...looks great and it really gives me a hope. Could you tell me how much she is charging for all the procedures?

Thanks...looks great and it really gives me a hope. Could you tell me how much she is charging for all the procedures?

Hi, thanks- i dont think she can give you a quote without seeing you in person with your scar. I saw her clients with the strip she did was amazing. One thing about her is her honesty. she will tell you as is.

I'm half way done :)

It's sort of difficult to tell from the lighting of the pictures, but the inking seems to have effectively diminished the appearance of your scar.

Do you have to pay for each session? Or are they considered touch-ups?

Keep us posted. We don't have many examples of this kind of work.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Guest mariewoltz25411697

Today I consulted a hair simulation artist in Atlanta. Her name is Cheryl Rosenblum. She was honest and said the scars can't be camouflaged completely. Besides she said it would take at least about 3 sessions with waiting time of about 1month in between. I looked at some of her work, and the scars were noticeable. Compared to her work, km888's results are much better. She said the cost would be about $850 for the first session and $150 for each session afterwards.

It's sort of difficult to tell from the lighting of the pictures, but the inking seems to have effectively diminished the appearance of your scar.

Do you have to pay for each session? Or are they considered touch-ups?

Keep us posted. We don't have many examples of this kind of work.

She (Athena) she will tell you the procedure take 3-5 sessions with one month apart, but within 1 year period you can come back as needed. you can negotiate with her with price.