Hair transplant by Dr.Madhu

Hi,

The amount of grafts taken depends on whether a clinic is able to do mega sessions, the level of scalp laxity and the amount of donor density.

Did you do scalp exercises before your hair transplant?

Regards

Rod

• 2 weeks later...

No i didn't done any scalp exercises before hair transplant as madhu or any of his team didn't suggested anything about it. I can say that the clinic is absolutely able to do mega and giga sessions, but it seems like my scalp laxity doesn't supported.

Kanth,

Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to congratulate you on your hair transplant with an excellent surgeon. Your progress is coming along real nicely and you'll have even more growth and thickening to come in the coming months.

I look forward to seeing how thick your mane gets in another 6 months :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 year later...

Hey Guys

I'd really love to have a quality HT under Dr Sreedevi at Rajahmundry for a lower price. I'd really appreciate if you could kindly feed me the detail on how to apply, where, etc. etc. Coz I've only have a limited budget.

Ephraim

Aizawl

• 2 weeks later...

Kanth: The results already look impressive. How many grafts did you get? I had my hair TP done on Dec 17th 2012. I am going through the ugly duckling phase and was wondering how long it would take for my baldspots to have some light coverage. From your pics, looks like there will be light coverage by month 3 post-op and better coverage by month 4. Is that accurate?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...