Day 12--Your Thoughts?

I know I have a long way to go, but just wanted some thoughts on how my scar was looking thus far.....

I'm actually ready for these babies to fall out, so I can look like I did before the procedure and get started on them growing....

Thanks for the input guys!

Your scar looks VERY clean. Absolutely fantastic documentation as well. I had no idea the strip was actually this thick, looks like a nice cut of filet. Under your post op pics, link 'E', what is that greyish area on the left side of your head where it appears no grafts were put? Regardless, fantastic so far & I look forward to following your progress.

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

Yes, I figure that I will start jogging soon, but I'm going to keep the weight lifting very light for 2-3 months.....

Golf is around the corner and Dr. Wong said it shouldn't be a problem, but if I felt tension or pulling to back off......

Ron J,

I believe that is an area that I had a lot of bleeding, so there are graphs, but the put some cream to help heal and stop bleeding....

Thanks again!